Episode 21

Sidharth was very frustrated. Even after Sana had left, her sharp words were piercing him as it echoed in his ears.

She says I have ego problem. Her attitude is bigger than her clothes size. I showed support in everything but she has problem in everything. I admit I was wrong in marrying secretly just to save myself from the goons but has she ever thought if I didn't marry her, she would have been married to an old widower. I went behind seeking forgiveness while she threw attitude. But looks like she thinks she can dictate her terms on me everytime. I am not going to run behind her this time. If she loves me then she has to come to me this time.

He makes up his mind to not give up but somewhere he was worried about her whereabouts. He called Shantiben to check if she was home.

Shantiben: Jai Shri Krishna Dikra, kem cho? {How are you?}

Sidharth: Jai Shri Krishna. I am fine Saasumaa. How are you?

Shantiben: I am devastated. You are calling me Saasumaa but not with my daughter. The daughter, who hadn't called me once since the time she left home.

Sidharth: What? She hasn't returned home yet?

Shantiben: No.

Sidharth: Okay Saasumaa, I have some work. Bye.

Where did she go? I need to search her. She left in anger, hope she doesn't harm herself or what if the driver abducted her? No, no, no, no.. I need to search her now. But where do I find her?

He goes out to see the watchman.

Sidharth: Bahadur, do you know how and which direction Sana went?

Bahadur: Yes, shaabji, memsaab went in a cab which went in this route. The cab belonged to Ridez company.

Sidharth: Any other details. Colour of the cab and did you see the number plate?

Bahadur: It was silver colour Maruti Desire. I didn't note down the number but we can check the CCTV recording if it has recorded the number.

Sidharth: Okay, Bahadur just check the CCTV footage, I'll pack my bags and get it.

He goes inside and stuffs his belongings into the bag quickly and places it into his car. Bahadur searches the number in CCTV and gives him the number. Sidharth starts the car and speeds in the direction told by Bahadur.

He was sitting on the bench of police station waiting for his turn to be called in to file a complain when his phone starts ringing. It was Shantiben.

Shantiben: Jai Shri Krishna Dikra. Where are you? (Before he could reply) You know Sana is in your house?

Sidharth: What? (Sighs) But why did is go there?

Shantiben: She didn't tell me anything but she will be staying there. That's what your mom told me.

Sidharth: Hmmm..

"Next", a constable called.

Sidharth: Oops!! Sorry Saasumaa, I will call you later. Bye.

Sidharth apologizes to the constable and runs back to his car.

She went to my home?

What do you mean by my home? It's her home as well, she is your wife even if she left you.

Hmm.. but after that fight I thought she would go to her mom's house. This is a much bigger surprise. This means she doesn't hate me.

Ofcourse, she doesn't. She hates the manipulative character of yours.