Epilogue

Check if you've read the previous update.
______________________

Sidharth hesitantly goes to Amar's room. Amar looks at him with shinning eyes.

Amar: Sidharth! Come. Sit down.

Sidharth nods and sits on the chair beside his bed.

Amar: Are you alright?

Sidharth nods yes.

Amar: I know, we've never met and it's difficult for you to call me father as well. I won't insist too. Please don't stop yourself from venting out your anger upon me. For all those time you felt I wasn't there and for all the hardship you faced due to my absence in your lives, I am ready to take all the blames and listen to all complaints you have. I know you won't be able to forgive me but still I apologize.

Sidharth: I have nothing to say. My wife told me that you've already gone through a lot and I felt she is right. You did a mistake and I feel I was on the verge of doing the same in my relationship. But I've learnt a lesson from your mistakes. I forgive you. Thank you for unknowingly giving me the lesson as well. I now know that we can't afford to make our own mistakes to learn from it. So I've learnt from your mistakes the importance of being true, considerate and communicative in relationship.

Amar: I wish I hadn't experienced this. Looking at you I feel I missed out so much in life. The guilt I would take with me. But my blessings will always be there upon you. (He falls quiet, lost in some thoughts)

Sidharth: I don't know how but I understand your concerns. I will take care of Nisha just like you did all these years. I won't abandon her for your mistakes.

Amar: Thank you Sidharth. Thank you so much. (Folds his hands with welled up eyes) She had been fighting a battle within eversince I have been bedridden. I trust you and Radha that you will be best people to look after her as a family.

Sidharth: (holds his hands in his) She is my sister. I will take care of her. Please don't fold your hands infront of me Dad.

Amar: (surprised) Dad! Did you just call me Dad?

Sid: Yes dad.

Amar: You don't know how happy I am today. Can I hug you?

Sidharth hugs him and Amar hugs him back. He asks the nurse to allow him to have dinner with his family in the dinning hall. They all sit together and eat the food cooked by Radha and Sana. Amar gifts Sana for cooking food for him for the first time, as per the ritual.

Amar: (blessing Sana) Bahu, I am so happy that you are part of my son, Sidharth's life. I am unlucky who haven't got time to spend with you and Sidharth. If there is anything called next life, then I would like to be born as your child to spend the time with you all again.

Sana: Don't say like that Babuji. Let's just be happy in this moment.

Post dinner Radha asks nurse to take rest in guest room and insist to be there with her husband. Sana and Sidharth disburse to their room and Nisha to her room.

Sana: I am so happy Sidharth, you've finally forgiven your father. You were so quick at forgiving him even after going through all the pain for the whole life. I feel so ashamed that I didn't forgive you earlier.

Sidharth: I would've continued it for life but we aren't sure of his life, Sana. So, I thought we should forgive people while they are still alive.

Sana: Why are you so nice?

Sidharth: Because I have a loving wife like you. You made me realise this. Else I wasn't even ready to come here earlier. Now, I feel lighter myself. Forgiveness doesn't make us small but it makes us lighter is what I understood.

Sana: I love you for this. I am sorry for everything.

Sidharth: I am sorry too Sana.

They embrace each other.

Sana: I am working on my flaws Sidharth. I want to improve myself.

Sidharth: And I want to promise you that even I will work on my flaws for our good Sana.

They kiss each other and make love to each other.
.
.
.
In the morning, Radha realises that Amar had passed away peacefully in his sleep in her embrace. She informs others and his last rites were done.

Amar left his estate under the will in the name of his two children, Sidharth and Nisha and wife, Radha.

A month later, Sana informs Sidharth that she is expecting a baby. Sidharth hugged her in joy.

Sana: Sidharth, When I got to know this, the first thing which came to my mind was Babuji's last wish. His wish to be born as our child.

Sidharth: Hmm.. and if it's true, we will together give him the joy which he failed to give me.

That marks the end of this book. The strange marriage which begins with a beautiful life ahead together.

_____________________

Stay connected for a new story which will publish soon. "Connected by heart" - A tale of a wife whose husband has lost his memory in an accident. Will his heart beat for again? Will she be able to convince him that she is his wife?

Stay tuned..

My other ongoing book at present is "The Uninvited Lovers" which has 15 chapter updates until now. A story with lot's of suspense and cute banters of SidNaaz. If you haven't already reading then go ahead and give it a read. 🙏❤️❤️