Episode 10

Sidharth and Shehnaaz sit in their car to go home. The smile on Shehnaaz's face didn't leave her and Sidharth was observing her continuously as she smiled softly looking outside the window. He turned on the radio and the late evening show was going on. He suddenly stopped his car at the small river bridge.

Shehnaaz: (confusedly) What happened?

Sidharth: Can we spend sometime here? From tomorrow will get busy with work and you will be super busy running from home to sweet mart and from sweet mart to studio.

Shehnaaz: (Looked at him for sometime and nodded) I had the best birthday celebration today and I too don't want it to end so soon.

He smiles and they get down from the car and stood leaning against the bridge fence looking at the calm little river. The water shone due to the reflection of street light on the bridge and the moon light. Occasionally, one or two vehicle passed over it since it was late evening. The radio was on and they could hear the music play on it.

 The radio was on and they could hear the music play on it

Shehnaaz: Do you know to swim?

Sidharth: No, I can't swim. What about you?

Shehnaaz: I am scared on water.

Sidharth: Then how do you take bath?

Shehnaaz: (laughed) Hush!! I meant to say water bed like river, lake, sea or swimming pool. I can't swim either.

Sidharth: Okay! I was wondering how do you manage to keep yourself clean if you are scared of water.

Shehnaaz: (sticks her tongue out teasing him) Very funny!!

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, can I borrow your phone for a while please?

Shehnaaz: Huh? Sure! I think I should buy you a new phone though.

Sidharth: No need, I'll buy when you pay me my salary next. (Smiles) Just give me your phone for now.

She gives him her phone. He takes it and walks to the opposite side of the bridge. He calls his mother and speaks for a while and then he dials another number.

She looks at him and wonders who he was speaking to since he didn't have anyone in this world. She turns around and starts looking at the river again. He comes back and increases the radio volume. She turns around and looks at him. He looked into her eyes.

Radio plays..

"Hello DJ Vishal, my name is Sidharth."

"Hi Sidharth, good evening. Tell us who do you want to pass a message and dedicate a song"

"Thanks. Hey Sana, Before the clock ticks to 12 a.m. and the date changes, wishing you a happiest birthday again. Today, I can't ask God for anything else in life because eversince I met you, I only wished for the beautiful smile on your beautiful face. Keep smiling always."