Episode 15

Shantiben's phone starts ringing.

Shantiben: Jai Shri Krishna Dikra.. Aaje Savaare phona karyo. {You called up so early}, Is everything all right?

Sidharth: Jai Shri Krishna. I am okay Saasumaa. Shehnaaz must have started her practice so I wanted to hear her voice. I am so much habituated to hear her singing that I just can't stay without it.

Shantiben: Aww.. maaraa priya jamaai {my lovely son-in-law}. Hold on, I will keep the phone near her practice area.

Sidharth: Maaraa priya Saasumaa.{My lovely mother-in-law}.

Shantiben: Gujarati!! Aww.. I am so emotional. (Wipes invisible tears from the corner of her eyes dramatically) Next time say Maari instead of Maaraa, okay? Maari is feminine and Maaraa is Masculine.

Sidharth: Okay Maari Saasumaa!!

She keeps her phone near Sana's practicing area and goes back to sleep. Shehnaaz was surprised to see Shantiben up so early though she didn't see her sneakily keeping her phone.

She continues her practice while Sidharth listens to it and dozes off after sometime. Shehnaaz could hear some noise which was disturbing her practice. She checks for the source and finds Shantiben's phone and it flashed "Maaraa Daamaad" on it. She understood that it was Sidharth's snoring sound.

It gave her relief that he was fine and able to sleep. "So baby So", she said in soft tone.

She continued her practice. By the end of her practice session, Shantiben had woken up. She disconnected the call thinking that Sana wasn't aware of it. They got busy in their morning chores.

Shantiben made Masala Puris and Chai for breakfast. She kept it on the dinning table as usual.

Sana: Amma, I don't want to eat it

Sana: Amma, I don't want to eat it. I am sorry.

Shantiben looked at her and smirked. There was a knock on the door and Sana goes to check. Shantiben picks up the phone and dials Sidharth's landline number.

Sidharth: Jai Shri Krishna Saasumaa.

Shantiben: Jai Shri Krishna Dikra. You know what, I made Sana's favourite breakfast, Masala puri today. She never said no to it her entire life and today, first time she said no to it. Guess what, she has become a female version of Devdas in your love. Congratulations, Dikra.

Sidharth: But Saasumaa, she can skip food for me but not talk to me. This is so annoying. (He complains in baby tone)

Shantiben: Don't worry Dikra. Slowly she will start talking also and will consider you her husband as well. Shanti Raako!! {Have Patience}

Sidharth: Okay! Saasumaa, please don't let her skip her breakfast. She does so much work, she will be exhausted without food and fall sick. One patient is enough in the family.