Episode 20

Check if you've read the previous chapter uploaded yesterday..

__________________________

Sidharth and Sana lazily lied in the bed.

Sidharth: Listen baby, don't talk to Mom about Sharad bhaiyya. She was very depressed after he was gone. It took us lot of time to overcome the pain so we avoid talking about him. I hid all his memories as well so that it doesn't trigger her depression again.

Sana: Hmm.. okay!

He embraces her and wanders in his thoughts:

Sorry Sana, I didn't know how else I could give you the required confidence hence I cooked up this story. I had seen a documentary on limb lengthening surgery few days back as I worked on a new story and I just weaved a story to boost your confidence. I just hope you don't find out that I am the only child to my mother.

They say "chor chori se jaaye, par hera pheri se na jaaye", I have the habit of manipulating and habits die hard. I believe, if it's doing good than a little manipulation won't hurt.

He nuzzled his nose into the fold of her neck and tickled her. She giggled, held his hand and bit his earlobe playfully.

Sidharth: Aaaauuuhh.. (shrieks)

Sana: (nervously) Sorry, did that hurt?

Sidharth made a pout and nodded. She looked at him with a puppy face and he starts laughing loudly.

Sana: (smirks) Don't act chaplo..

Sidharth: Chaplo? You mean Chappal?

Sana: Hush!! (Giggles) It means over smart..

Sidharth: Oh yeah!! But I am Chaplo.. wait I mean smart, not over smart.

Sana: (Laughs) You are Gando

Sidharth: Yeah, I know this.. Crazy!! Saasuma had said this to me as well but please avoid this in public, it looks like abusive word.

Sana: (laughs holding her tummy) You are very funny. (Pinches his nose)

He kisses her lips and then turns around to take his phone.

Sidharth: (googles in his mobile) Hu tame prem karu chu..{I love you}

Sana: (smiles) Hu pan tame prem karu chu Google.. {I love you too Google}

Sidharth: (frowns, he pins her down and sits on her upper thighs) How dare you say I love you to Google? You are my wife and only mine. You should only love me.

Sana: Oh my possessive husband! Since you googled to say I love you, I replied to google directly.

Sidharth: But the efforts were mine in googling, right?

Sana: Really, google had to dig through its databank to find out the answer to your question so how can it be your efforts?

Sidharth: Are you my wife or Google's wife? Don't take it's side so much.

Sana: (laughs) Okay okay.. now get down, let's go out and see the village.

Sidharth: No need. Will go tomorrow. You just recovered from cold and it's cool outside right now. Will stay indoors and watch movie.

Sana: Hmmm.. do you think we should call our respective mothers once. They must be worried. Please?

Sidharth: You won't listen. Okay, but we ain't speaking to our respective mom but saasumaa. Technically my mom has thrown me out of the house so I can't call her. Plus we need to call during different times else they might catch our lie.