Episode 16

Shehnaaz returns from beauty parlour and hears a sulking voice. She goes towards the direction and finds Shantiben crying.

Shehnaaz: Amma, what happened? Why are you crying?

Shantiben: How does it matter to you?

Shehnaaz: What is the matter? Please stop crying and tell me.

Shantiben: Your husband, Sidharth told me that.. (cries loudly and speaks which wasn't making any sense)

Shehnaaz: What? Amma, I am not able to understand a single word. Do one thing, finish crying and then tell me.

Shantiben: Wait. (She stops crying) I will tell you first and then cry.

Shehnaaz looks at her suspiciously as she stopped crying at once.

Shantiben: Anarth taayi gayo Dikri. A girl proposed your husband, Sidharth today. He said he knows how painful it is to get rejected by the person you love hence he took some time and he is thinking of saying yes to that girl.

Shehnaaz: Hmmm.. okay! Now tell me the reason why you were crying?

Shantiben: (shocked) Huh? Sana!! I just told you the reason. Didn't this news affect you even a bit?

Shehnaaz: Why would it Amma? Whatever he wants to do in his life, he is free to do it. And please stop saying your husband, your husband.

Shantiben: (shocked) Sana, you are losing a really big part of your life. No one can love you like him ever in your whole life.

Shehnaaz: Amma, let me correct. No one can hurt and cheat me like him ever in my whole life.

Shantiben: Sana, he apologized to you, he accepted the mistake and showed you his love. Stop being so inconsiderate. He is the only male who accepted you as you are.

Shehnaaz: Amma, What is wrong with me, huh? Stop saying that he is the only person who accepted me, you are insulting me. Please stop body shaming me.

Shantiben: Wow! This was the Sana I wanted all this year who would speak up for herself but you never did. And now when you gained that confidence due to him, you are rejecting him?

Shehnaaz: Amma, I have another important commitment. I suggest you should stop crying on useless issues. Bye.
.
.
.

Radha: Hello.. hello.. Shehnaaz, stop crying beta. What happened?

Shehnaaz: Maa, Amma was telling that a girl... A girl proposed Sidharth and he is considering to accept it.

Radha: (surprised) What? No, he hasn't stepped out of the house all this time. How can someone propose him? They are executing the same game we decided to play on them. They want to make you weak by making you feel  possessive.

Shehnaaz: Maa, what if somebody actually proposed him over the phone?

Radha: Stop crying, I anyways have to ask him about you since the doctors have said he has recovered. I will question him about you. If I show him that I am not interested in listening to his story then he might get doubtful. He needs to feel real guilty about his deeds. I won't allow him to say yes to any other girl. Okay?

Shehnaaz: Hmmm.. okay Maa.
.
.
.
.
Radha: Sidharth, I have been quiet for long time now awaiting you to get physically fit. Will you answer me, what's with you and that girl who you introduced to me as your wife in the hospital?

Sidharth gulped and started sweating out of fear. He had almost forgotten that his mother still needed an explanation.

Radha: When did you marry that girl? Why did you lie to me that you were out of station when you were in the same city? Why didn't your so called wife visit you even after you being ill? Answer me.