Episode 19

Check if you've read earlier chapter
____________________________

Sidharth: Jaan, are you alright? It's been so long that you are inside the bathroom. You might catch cold if you soak so much in water. I don't want you to fall sick.

Author: Yeah, I know. She has been inside the bathroom since last 4 days as I took so much time update this chapter.. sorry Sana, sorry Sidharth and sorry my lovely readers.. ☹️☹️☹️

She stared at the door while thinking for the way to solve her problem.

Sana: Huh? Yes, few moments please.

Sidharth: Okay.

She undressed herself quickly again and turned on the cold water and stood under it to soak herself. She shivered due to the temperature of water. As the farmhouse was situated in the outskirts of the city, the climate was cooler. She wiped herself leaving her hair which she just wiped lightly. She finally opened the door and stepped out.

Sidharth: Alas!! I thought you decided to settle in the bathroom permanently and I was planning to shift with you in the bathroom itself. (Laughs)

He stood close to her and ran his hands into her wet hair while the other went around her waist. He looked into her eyes and Sana passed a faint smile.

Sidharth: What happened? Why do you look so dull?

Sana: I.. (thinks for a reason, avoids eye contact) I am hungry..

Sidharth: Yeah, even I didn't realise that in excitement to spend time with you, we didn't eat anything since so long. I'll go and check in the kitchen if there is something to eat. (He releases her)

Sana: I'll check. You wait here.

Sana sneezes once.

Sidharth: God bless you!

She sneezes again and he looks at her. She sneezes once more.

Sidharth: Sana, wait. Oh Hell!! Though you look sexy in those wet hair, you need to wipe it well. Take this towel and wipe it.

She nods and starts wiping it while sneezing over and over again. Sidharth ran to the dressing table and started looking around. He pulled the drawers and found a hair dryer.

Sidharth: Come here. Use this dryer to dry it properly.

He turned on the dryer and she obliged. He kept searching around the wardrobe and the cabinets and found a first aid box. He then searched for any medicine which could help and found one. He went into the kitchen and found a hot box which had few rotis and curry. It was left by the servant as he was expecting them.

He ran back to the room where Sana was done drying her hair.

Sidharth: Here! Eat this and take this medicine quickly.

Sana looked at him with saddened eyes.

Sidharth: (quick hugged her and started feeding her) You will be fine sweetheart. Don't be sad.

Her heart and mind fought war. Her heart was weeping from inside to see so much love. While her mind reminded her of the scene she saw in the bathroom and laughed at her.

I should have worked on myself earlier. Earlier when my video went viral of getting stuck in the chair but instead I chose to drop off from my school. Earlier when I hid my face from public to record my song since I feared people wouldn't appreciate my voice due to my body. Earlier when I was rejected by all the suitors looking at my body and insulted my family for cheating by doing photoshop. Earlier when people bullied me on every step. But all I did was to hide, hide all my life even after listening to so much shameful words. Now that I've seen myself in mirror, and when I find myself disgusting, how do I hide myself from my own eyes? And how do I hide myself from Sidharth's eyes?