Timeline My Version

Cinderella was the original animated one. Then Sofia meets Cinderella first. Then the sequel The cat gets sent to the Isle because he is still evil and the mother is the palace cat.

Alexandra is seven years older, age 27. Alexandra was conceived in the Enchanted Forest , but born in Storybrooke

Chad: 21 is five years younger than Alexandra  

Chloe: 16 years old Chloe is a cheerful 16-year-old who is a perfectionist and is book smart and athletic, but her privilege makes her somewhat naïve about the real world

Mirabelle: 14 years old

No Ever After High since it's not owned by Disney

This new version of the has a number of similarities to its first iteration. However, unlike the Enchanted Forest, which seems to be frozen in the middle ages, judging by the clothes of the people, the New Enchanted Forest seems to be frozen in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, with small elements taken from the Middle Ages.

There is a hierarchy between the kingdoms, like a "federal" kingdom and "federated" kingdoms, as they seem to rule over the entire realm and can raise taxes on everyone in the region, including their home kingdom.

Every version of each character from Disney and Once Upon A Time rules their own kingdom in a dimension of "Land Of Other Stories."

Time skip Henry only spent a few years there, but the magic aged him up so he could spend his remaining years on his own adventure in this world, which means he aged up mentally and physically by ten years.

All the villains in the Isle of the Lost, including, eah, and once upon a time, the villain.

The evil version gravitates toward what-if Disney books, such as "What if Aladdin never found the lamp?" I'm not sure if those books are canon, but they're certainly pretending to be.

Their trade partner is China, Mulan's home country, the Aurora kingdom. Mulan helping the Emperor helps out with peace. The Lakes help them travel, making friends with mermaids and letting Mirabelle meet Milo and Kida's daughter, Kai.

Beast, aka King Adam, gets elected as King after Regina rules. Descendants' movies and books next. If you go by Descendant's logic, the other stepsister stayed with Stepmother's path, went to the Isle of the Lost, and had a daughter named Dizzy. Evie and Raven are sisters. Henry adopted little sisters. They lived in Auradon where they met Mal, Jay, and Carlos.

Auradon (The "federal" kingdom of the New Enchanted Forest) ("")

Charlotte's (in my version of her mother's side) Auradon (a "federated" kingdom of the New Enchanted Forest previously ruled by Charlotte's mother's ancestor)

A "federated" kingdom of Auradon (the home kingdom)

The Blind King has passed away.

Cinderella's parents died.

Dr. Facilier is brought back to life on the Isle of the Lost.

The Fairy Godmother brings back to life

The Isle of the Hedge Witch

Another version of Lady Tremaine's husband died.

The other version of Cinderella's prince died.

Rapunzel is still alive.

Robert goes to school with the Vks and has a little half-brother, Sparrow.

Other places in Auradon are Ever After (it's a town this time)

The Village of Bookend

Jay attends Robin Hood's college, 

The Enchanted Forest, Frozen II

The Land of Giants: Beanstalk High

In the Dark Forest, where Snow White attempts to flee,

Sea Kingdom Ariel's underwater family and Sofia the first underwater places, including Elena of Alavor

On Mount Olympus, Delphine's brother Hercules becomes King of Greece.

Never After is ruled by Blonde's family.

Never Land Peter grew up and had children.

Sofia the First, then Cinderella Sofia, then Cinderella 3 and Cinderella 2. The cat gets sent to the Isle because he is still evil and the mother is the palace cat.

Next season, 1-6, Once Upon a Time Another Cinderella's timeline, so there are three versions of Cinderella in Disney. The last one was into the woods with Cinderella. Cinderella, Season 7: Season 7 of Once Upon a Time

Starling books, with the exception of the final book, appear later, before, and in between. Alistair disappears.