Chapter 15

Mirabelle's POV: Our guardian fairies, usually so lighthearted and carefree, exchanged uneasy glances. Dominic, surprisingly, spoke up. ""Listen, I am a descendant of King Solomon, and I was informed of something not nice that he said about himself, and I wanted to uncover the truth about my family."They whispered among themselves, their wings fluttering with consternation. Finally, one of them sighed and nodded. "There is a place close to the animal keeper elves called the room of mirrors."

The room of mirrors had no previous knowledge of that place. Kai and Lily looked confused as well. Lil asked, "How would that help a mirror room? Are the mirrors magical, like the Evil Queen's prison?" Darious put in, "remember the mirror that Finn found our place? We handcrafted these mirrors as gateways to other dimensions. If we found his own mirror, we could look in his reflection to find out what happened. It's not just for you children; the memories of what happened those days were lost, so we need to be knowledgeable on the topic because if he is who we think he is, it could be a big trouble. The elves have been working on a way to keep him trapped here until we find the rest of the charm, but they can only keep it for so long."

On our way there, we left the tropical beach-like area. To a Victorian-like city with an old church and a distant black mountain on our way there, we left the tropical beach-like area. In a Victorian-like city with a building, you can smell the gross sewers. There was fog in the distance. And a dark, scary black mountain in the background. We continued to walk through the eerie streets until we reached a large mansion. It was old and creepy, with vines crawling up the walls and a broken fence surrounding it.

Darius explained that this was where the mirror was kept. Kai nodded solemnly, while Lilly took a deep breath and clutched her amulet tightly. I felt a mix of fear and determination coursing through me as we made our way up the crumbling steps to the mansion's front door. It was more comfortable inside the still-ancient mansion. The moving staircase went all the way up.

During his charm test, Dominic inquired. To achieve a balanced world, both of them are necessary." "I'm not sure why this is happening, but the people back home seem to be more bewildered than we are," he says, and I am surprised. I've been saying that Fantasia is a myth. There's no need for a battle if you and the fairies can explain what's going on; we can figure it out."

He smirked. "You are comfortable with people." Using her charms, she can't accept that I've done nothing wrong, but she can see the weaknesses in this system." "What is he doing which you cannot forgive him for?" Kai asked.

He gave a nod. "Well, being imprisoned for over a thousand years does something to your head." Plus, I'm not sure why we're arguing anymore. All we wanted was to be heard. When a person loses their spirit, they become a lost soul. I could lead to the last spot I saw my king, but it's too complex to explain. I simply don't recall myself. Someone reintroduced the dark purple color back into the earth.

The revelation sent a chill down everyone's spine. "Are you sure?" Lil asked, her voice trembling. Kai nodded. "Yeah, I remember now. He kept trying to steal the mirror that Finn found, and when we wouldn't give it to him, he got really mad." As they were discussing, Kai suddenly blurted out, "Wait a minute! I remember something!" The others turned to her, expectantly. "Back when we first found this place, there was a weird guy who kept following us. He had a strange tattoo on his arm...it was a map to a secret room!"

He put up air quotes. He disappeared into a dark purple cloud. Finn and Lily looked at each other, unsure what to make of it all. They began to explore the room, searching for any hidden passages or secret doors. After a few minutes of searching, they found a bookshelf that seemed to be slightly loose. They pushed it aside, revealing a hidden passageway behind it. Maria shouted, "Guys, I think I found something!" We followed her, and animal tracks were leading to the outside. "They're headed towards the mountains!" she exclaimed. We grabbed our bags and began to follow the tracks.