Character Proflie 2

Full Title: Elder 

Age: Thousand Years old

Gender: Female

Race: Druid 

'Gaia is named after a primordial goddess. She was a Druid who lived in the original Enchanted Forest thousands of years ago. Before her time in the guild, she was a shop owner in a dwarf village, making potions and charms and gardening. During her free time, she enjoyed using cooking magic to bake her sweets, which were famous for granting magical abilities. Her unique abilities as a druid, combined with her culinary skills, made her an invaluable member of the guild. Gaia has a fondness for animals, often bringing her pet squirrel, Nutmeg, with her on adventures.'

Name: GaiaAge: Unknown (lived thousands of years ago) 

Gender: Female 

Date of Birth: Unknown 

Job: Druid and former shop owner

 Appearance: Gaia has long, flowing hair the color of rich earth, with streaks of green and gold woven throughout. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, sparkling with wisdom and kindness. She often wears a simple, yet elegant, robe made of natural fibers, adorned with intricate leaf patterns and symbols of the elements. Gaia carries herself with grace and confidence, exuding an aura of ancient magic and connection to nature.

Loves tea and crafting: Gaia finds solace and inspiration in the ritual of brewing tea, using it as a way to center herself and connect with the natural world. She takes great joy in selecting the perfect blend of herbs and flowers, creating unique and enchanting teas that reflect her deep connection to the elements. Gaia's crafting skills are unparalleled, with each charm and potion she creates infused with her love and respect for the earth.

Man in the mirror

Age: thounsand years old

Appearance: black hair deep smokey eyes cloak 

Wizard

Elves 

Forest Elves

Name: Alaric Thorne

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: September 12th

Job: Wizard Historian

Appearance: Alaric has piercing grey eyes that seem to hold the wisdom of centuries. His brown hair falls in waves around his face, framing a sharp jawline. Despite being locked inside a mirror, his presence exudes an aura of power and knowledge.

Personality: Alaric is a patient and observant individual, with a deep passion for uncovering the secrets of the past. He is known for his quiet determination and unwavering dedication to his craft. While he may appear distant at first, those who take the time to get to know him discover a kind and loyal ally.

Quirks: Alaric has a habit of absentmindedly tapping his fingers against the glass of the mirror when lost in thought. He also has a fascination with ancient languages and can often be found muttering phrases in forgotten tongues under his breath.

Personal Views: Alaric believes that history is the key to understanding the present and shaping the future. He sees himself as a guardian of knowledge, tasked with preserving the stories of those who came before.

Sayings: "The echoes of the past reverberate through the corridors of time." "Each mirror holds a thousand reflections, but only the keen-eyed can see beyond the surface."

The second member, Luna, is a celestial sorceress. As a celestial witch, she has a connection with three zodiac spirits who offer her talents she wouldn't have otherwise. Luna was one of the first witches to utilize a grimoire, and she was particularly skilled in oracle magic. Her grimoire, known as the "Heavenly Tome," allowed her to communicate with the spirits directly, and it was rumored that she could even summon them at will.

 Her grimoire, known as the "Heavenly Tome," allowed her to communicate with the spirits directly, and it was rumored that she could even summon them at will

The third member was Darious, a knight who served with King Theo on the front lines. Before the war, he was a frail young guy from a little town. Growing up impoverished and without much money, the hamlet was transformed once the monarch was crowned. Darious' father taught him blacksmithing and sword training. After years of training, I became one of the guild's knights.

A deaf bard wizard was a musician who felt the power of music through his body. With this ability, he was known to have keen senses. He used the wind to control the location of the vest. He was hearing the vibration, or sound waves. He joined the guild as a lookout at first, but after defending an enemy at camp, he was promoted to second in command. He had a trusty bow and arrow and that helped him navigate the world.

Issa is a human who gains magical talents via the gifts of her animal pals. As she grew older, she wrote a few novels about animals and created an animal sanctuary in Fantasia to protect them. King Theo requested that she look after the animals in the forest and aid her. Issa took the bard's position as a lookout, serving on the sidelines rather than on the battlefield.

In the woodland, there is an oval door that leads to the entrance. Plants converse with sets of magical greenhouse charms on the tree. Wings are spread out for more natural movements sun can hit their wings to help grow plants and fly.

Dune elves live in temples. Technology advanced rougher and sparrow wings to fly through the rough winds.  Horns to sense movement around the earth.

Sky elves live in clouds; they use their wings to soar further. While they work in a weather tower to manage the weather, in Fantasia Bird-like wings tug their feathers to keep them warm

 While they work in a weather tower to manage the weather, in Fantasia Bird-like wings tug their feathers to keep them warm

Mermaid-like wings enable ocean elves to swim over rough waters and communicate with undersea life through bubbles. Echolocation via their ears: larger ears than the other elves