Chapter 23

Finn's POV: They abducted Mirabelle after she disappeared via a portal, a supernova blast by the villains. All I wanted to do was send the villains' children back home. I knew this was going to happen, but I followed Queen Mal's lead and wanted to think they had some good in them. As soon as we walked out of there, I was furious. Inside the cave, we punched the mountain.. "Okay, what we know about the charms is that they are directly tied to the elements that physically or spiritually make up the fairy tale world," he said as he scanned through the book.

There are limited options available to them. Thirteen Zodiac houses might employ the mirrors in the mirror room to bend darkness and reality into the creation of another world." Yin Sid casts a peek at Nodian, his trainee. He took out his grimoire, which resembled a silver moon with a swirl in the center. Maria's eyes were leaking a little. "Mirabelle came out of the world; was it destroyed?" "The issue has been resolved." Henry shook his head. "Magic isn't that simple, Griffin." Nodin concurred, saying, "We have to find a way to close the portal before it overtakes our own."

I flung my charms to the ground. "How could I have been so stupid?" She soon grasped the charm: "You are not a moron. Everyone, including adults is duped. Maybe we shouldn't have played with magic, but we can all work together to repair this. "

How could things go so horribly wrong?

She brought us to her magic mirror. "I don't want to hear you were correct because I told you so." She brought us to her magical mirror, saying, "We need support from individuals all around Auradon, not just the Fairy Tale World." "The multiverse is that safe," he said, his face doubtful. "Auradon is less safe, and we have Emma who can seal it." She brought the potion things out. I was aware of it. I knew we were in the Fairy Tale World, but our stories aren't written like they were before an author penned them. Walt Disney made films based on some of our parents' tales. Mostly, people prefer movies to books.

All the princesses and some strange tall skeleton man. "My kid will not be fighting; I don't want her to get wounded," Hercules said. Del would stand on the sidelines with the other children. Elsa would cause the ground to freeze. I'll use nature's staff to manage the plants while Mickey reclaims his power. "Do you have any questions?" "Sidelined Dad, I think she's ready," her brother Therimachus stated after she survived the fair. You've been teaching us since we were infants, and you've never let her join us. She is significantly more intelligent than we were. We were seeking instruction. She pulls us out of trouble. "Trust me, I can handle it," Delphine had replied.

He cried, "Open up!" "Think about the people you care about to help you focus and read this," Pops added gently. He was told, "Remember, that wasn't your magic." "I'm not sure what you mean." "Second, I screwed it up the previous time," I remarked next to him. "How did you come to trust me now?" "Keeping your magic away from you was wrong because I saw what you could do." "I'm sorry," he continued sincerely, "but I will always trust you." "Finn has come a long way in two weeks, and I'm proud of you."

I attempted to cast the spell. My hands began to glow a dark purple. The floor was on fire. We have whisked away. We didn't go too far. Simply return to the center, which has been demolished. I tried to be a decent son. "We'll be able to recreate Auradon after we've maintained it." I tried to remain optimistic. That is not the case. Because I was the only one of my type in the world, Auradon trusted me. Look at what just transpired. I'm not sure whether they want me to help them reconstruct their lives after their children were killed. "I'll be lucky if my lab survives." He clenched his hand and then relaxed.

We walked back to the facility. Manuel poured him some water. The Fairy Godmother stated, "Exposure to the stars should restore your energy." Starling's power "After this, I'm not going to have a job; half of Cinderellaburgh will be homeless," he asserted emphatically. She rose to her feet. You don't know for sure. What about all you've done for the kingdom? "Without your assistance, none of this would be possible." He shifted his attention elsewhere. "Because the person I married isn't here in my Kepler doesn't give up easily," she said, her voice rising. "What do we do then?" he said, looking her in the eyes. "Our little man, one element of your research was right." She messes with my hair.

Mirabelle's POV: Clorinda remained silent as we descended the mountain. Finn gave her a sidelong glance. I had never seen anything like this before as we made our way to the front lines of mending injuries, but it is a learning experience. We wouldn't have gotten this far if this had happened five weeks ago. It has been difficult to navigate the field trip and meet both allies and foes. Delphine then asked, after outlining what had transpired, who was to blame. "Who helped him?" "I... helped him trick me," she stuttered as I nudged her. I believed making a new one would benefit our globe."

Her expression changed from frightened to enraged. "You say what?" I was able to calm her down. "She thought she was assisting." It's okay; everyone makes mistakes." We ate some of the fruit off the trees. Some mirror portals with dark purple energy were opened around the region. It's as though it's speaking to me. I attempted to disregard it. Kitsune was tired, so he slept for a few hours. Clo sat next me and said, "Thanks for defending; You didn't have to do that." I was still concerned about her family. "You're welcome, but I wasn't saying that because you said it; it could have happened to anyone."

We were seated on logs beside a fire pit outside. Yes, Clorinda o and I were the same age, although I believe I was a few months older. This offered me the opportunity to offer counsel to someone. Based on what I had learned about everything, I did not just look her in the eyes and say, "Listen, I know you are sorry." You are correct that update is required. The last two weeks have been difficult for all of us, but in the end, we must face the consequences. Tell the truth when we go back because it's better for Auradon, and we may be the bridge in different ways."

She appeared disappointed. "I'm just stupid, right?" I believed I could help others, but it's just me. "I wish I were you." "Why do you want to be me?" she said, blocking my hand as I tried to console her. She almost cried, but she wiped her tears away. "Seriously, you don't know. When the spring festival arrived, you had an idea. The royals pay attention to you; you're beautiful, and no matter what happens or what I do, nothing can shatter your spirit. Why am I destined to fail at everything? I tried to solve problems by using magic, borrowing money, and even doing the housekeeping myself."