Chapter 20: Room of Mirrors

Mirabelle's POV: I recall the book Viola mentioned: free will vs. determinism. Another disadvantage of free will is that the spirit is still present. Relying on deterrence for a long time is admirable but not fair to people's rights. I told them, "I need to find the truth, please." Delphine looked at me as if I were insane. "It's your death wish. A map of Auradon's first kingdom, known as the 'Dynasty of Lutheran,'

To safeguard them, they cast a binding enchantment on the kingdom. Even though it was a cover-up, he believed that devotion was vital. People closed the portals, and one of them was in the Forest of Dean. The flashback was over. This makes sense. It makes sense to be familiar with the statues. "The statues next to the greenhouse were," he lamented. "Because of the attack, they killed people. One of them was a man who didn't deal with the issues due to his pride.""I think he is afraid."

Perhaps the black garnet does not bother you. What if the gems are obeying commands? How do we put them to use? There might be another option. Dark magic could work with the Fantasia charm. "How?" questioned Spirit. All the information was in Fantasia; perhaps I needed to return home.

Silky, dark purple replaced the black, and I had no idea where I was. I had no idea where I was. The spirit voices surprised me. "Do you truly want to know what happened?" a person asked from a distance. Is that what your initial friend group hoped to achieve when they sought to get rid of us while we were free? Someone took aback them when they realized, were attacking us; we had no idea what happened."

He gave a nod. "Well, being imprisoned for over a thousand years does something to your head." Plus, I'm not sure why we're arguing anymore. All we wanted was to be heard. When a person loses their spirit, they become a lost soul. I could lead to the last spot I saw my king, but it's too complex to explain. I simply don't recall myself. Dark purple disappeared and later reappeared on Earth.

Inside, the throne room had burning royal flags on the ceiling and a royal throne. Clorinda was wearing a black garnet ring. Astral projection appeared, and the king used the gemstone to remove dark criminals who were mistaken for heroes. Though his slaves erected statues of him, and magic came at a cost, the villagers were at a loss for words when it came to battling. Too much light and worshiping is not a good thing because we have avoided destiny.

They cast a binding enchantment on the kingdom as a vow to safeguard them. Even though it was a cover-up, he believed that devotion was vital to make the kingdom better. When the attack occurred, it was insufficient. They destroyed the kingdom. People closed the portals, and one of them was in the Forest of Dean.

He gave a nod. "Well, being imprisoned for over a thousand years does something to your head." Plus, I'm not sure why we're arguing anymore. All we wanted was to be heard. When a person loses their spirit, they become a lost soul. I could lead to the last spot I saw my king, but it's too complex to explain. I simply don't recall myself. Someone reintroduced the dark purple color back into the earth.

We climbed a hill and discovered a dilapidated castle. Inside, the throne room had burning royal flags on the ceiling and a royal throne. Clorinda was wearing a black garnet ring. Astral projection appeared, and the king used the gemstone to remove dark criminals who were mistaken for heroes. Though his slaves erected statues of him, and magic came at a cost, the villagers were at a loss for words when it came to battling. Too much light and worshiping is not a good thing because they have avoided destiny.

 Its expression became perplexed. "Wait, you didn't know how much time had passed for..." Dark eyes are difficult to notice in the darkness. "Long enough, kid. Time stands still in the holy grill." But only long enough to ensure that my rights were not violated."The holy grail was something I'd never heard of before. Was it enchanted? "Can you tell me about the grail?" "Why were your rights revoked?" A spirit rummaged through several books and came across an old, dusty notebook with a dove within. A man at a library followed him into the journal.

After I had calmed down after what had just occurred, the man began to say, "In my time, I worked as a historian and lived a simple life with my wife in a cottage near the village." Until I received a letter from the king one day. He urged me to conduct study on an expansion that would provide additional funds for my family." My wife became pregnant with our daughter.," I knew the fairies had been around for hundreds of years. Everything was well for a while, until..." he hesitated.

Original Mirabelle Dominic Destiny

Dominic was the next person to see his fated reflection. I comforted him. "You look nice." "The Garden Princess is a good story for you, Mira," Dom said as he turned to face me. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we followed our destinies?" I shrugged slightly. My parents never forced us to; they just wanted me to be happy because I never had to and didn't know what was going to happen to me. "Not much, just going to a different high school instead of staying at the one we were at. "Dom can explain it to your grandmother; she'll get it." He stood up to her during the meeting, knowing it was difficult for him. "Here's hoping she understands," he sighed. "Kids, we need to perform a group spell, let's start with holding hands," the fairies said as they clapped their hands.

Holding hands, magic passed through the mirror, and the mirror's glass began to move. The 13th house symbol depicted a serpent, and it did not depict anyone. But I heard Clorinda's voice speaking to someone. My fairy became stiff. "What's wrong?" She merely muttered, "It can't be him."When Clorinda left the room, the man in the mirror was the only one left. Our mirror became the destination for the man who teleported himself.

He had black hair and blue eyes, wearing a black cloak. "Princess Mirabella, finally meeting you is nice. I heard a lot about you from my little helper. "I didn't know if he was tricking her, if she was working with him on purpose, or why. It left me speechless and unable to find the right words to express myself. In a world that I didn't understand, I found myself separated from my friends and family. Yes, I had powers, but I'd had little practice using them, and now a fairy is telling me what I need to do to save everyone.

I couldn't help but notice that Gaia's face transformed from a look of shock to a piercing glare. Observing the scene, the man's smudged expression revealed his amusement as he noticed that the remaining fairies' tail keepers in Fantasia had enlisted new helpers. "A lesson for the kids: not all this light should be the only power to overcome evil stuff." I consoled him. "That's not what it is," he said with a laugh. "That's not happening at the moment," he laughed. What they have taught to you at home about magic and why do you use it? We cannot erase the fact that the world is full of magic. It's just like the Isle, like the way you can't protect France with a small force field. There's a use for the darkness in your life, and you just have to find ways of using it."

Perhaps he had a point before Gaia shut it down. "Don't listen to him; he's a traitor; a snake." "Oh, Gaia!" I'm guessing we're calling each other names. So, what's the deal with me? As a snake, I was merely following orders to discover the truth about fairy tale civilization. We all doubted that it was a mortally good place. We just wanted it to be a fairy tale with the added twist of being able to make our own decisions."

During his charm test, Dom revealed what he'd discovered: a battle between the original charm owners and the humans. I thought he was going to be a great duke, but his grandmother made him work very hard and agree with anything she wanted just because he was still a teenager. This is evidence of the diversity of views we have about our country. How we're going to evolve as individuals. "Are we not in need of darkness and light?" Dominic inquired. To achieve a balanced world, both of them are necessary." "I'm not sure why this is happening, but the people back home seem to be more bewildered than we are," he says, and I am surprised. I've been saying that Fantasia is a myth. There's no need for a battle if you and the fairies can explain what's going on; we can figure it out."

He smirked. "You are comfortable with people." Using her charms, she can't accept that I've done nothing wrong, but she can see the weaknesses in this system." "What is he doing which you cannot forgive him for?" Kai asked. Before disappearing into the mirror, he had been saying, "The storyteller's at fault." What was that supposed to mean? There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. He had appeared to be furious.