Chapter 25

Mirabelle's POV: I led Mom to the location where she last saw Dad. After all, he wasn't dead, and I wanted to leap into his arms and hold him so hard. I never wanted to defy him again; he just cared about what was best for me. On his brow was a little scar. "Dad, I love you." "I know you're not my Mirabella, but don't forget how much I love you," he touched my face.

Dad came back from talking with Mom about a plan we could have to take down the Tremaine family. Before it got to that, hope could still get through to Clorinda. We met with the villagers, and Finn had time to introduce them to each other.

I've witnessed a few people battling with magic, and my charm was unique to the man fighting. He shielded him as much as he could while he was still alive. He was a powerful guy with his back to his wife. I saw he was wearing our charm. I saw my charm as this man fought as Jack and I followed them.

As the last owner wrapped the troops on a seam and wrapped them with his bow and arrow and black and purple arrows, they both used their power in unpredictable ways. The dude is incredible! I can't wait till today, and whatever the scenario is, I've reached his level. Finn and I both used our spells to track his power source. Since Finn and I were more difficult to follow, and Alistair is a level-headed kind of woman,

These boys look braver than those who grew up powerful and grew up shut out until the Vks arrived at Auradon three months ago. Don't get me wrong, I was wondering if there was another way to live. There must be another way to live, but it must mix magic with the current law in such a manner that everything is balanced.

A city was worse than the Isle of the Lost, with deserted buildings, empty parks, and men sitting around streetcars reeking of alcohol. What does the mirror have to do with my kingdom? The subjects do not appear to be happy. Did Clorinda intend for people to suffer? That's difficult for me to believe because she says this is for Dizzy. She might fit in here; she isn't perfect, and she isn't perfect. My former house, which faces the park, is still standing. I'm not going to let her get away with this.

I don't want Clorinda to be exiled; it could be someone else. "Mirabelle, is there something you're not telling us?" Bull hissed at me. Instead, Kai replied, "We ran into Shay, who is Mirabelle''s step-cousin's friend." Finn scowled. "Do you think Clo is capable of this?" I took a seat for a moment. Even if we disagreed, I could see she was dissatisfied with the system. We seemed to be getting along. What if she's been using me the whole time? Was she acquainted with this man on the Isle of the Lost?

A magical struggle between the two of us began with the appearance of magical energy: "What you're doing is wrong." "Are we simply defending our rights?" "Have a family; we're simply governing," she added, pushing me down into a pit. "The world is crumbling; don't you see that if you push me down, you're only perpetuating the cycle of hatred?" I screamed, a little hesitantly.

A shock wave passed through and washed back into the location of the ghost. What exactly was I doing here? I'm not sure how I got here. "Princess Mirabella, the man in the mirror, brought you to another world that came from Clorinda's own need to end this world and return to ours," I remarked triumphantly.

I was at a loss for words. I was apart from friends and family in a world I didn't understand. Yes, I had powers, but I'd had little practice using them, and now a creature is telling me what I need to do to save everyone. It's excessive; do I have a destiny? All that remains to be asked is why. When the thing talked again, I buried myself in my own thoughts. "Mirabella, what is the matter?" he inquired. "I'm just confused as to why she wouldn't talk to me about her struggles; did I fail her?" I asserted myself boldly.

The French Revolution, which my father fought before meeting my mother, was the kingdom's final insurrection. The royal family was left with some portion of my power from the people after the conflict, which began with Mum implementing new regulations (not historically true it is just true only in this fanfic). The mirror's research dates back to Greece, and we traveled there via rail. Drones were searching the region for us after hearing about our arrest on television. "We need to be swift on our feet like ninjas," Jack advised the others.