The Calling

Debbie's team pulled out one of the most impossible heists in history and she pulled it off with the help of her team mates...

Specifically Lou Miller.

She was the one who brought the whole team together and as much as she wants to hide herself from the attention, Debbie couldn't be more thankful for her right hand.

The whole team rested for a couple months as Debbie develops another heist in mind. When she got everything together, she calls Lou once more, telling her the new plan.

The new plan was too risque and as she goes through her contacts, there was no one ready to take much risks for the plan and the only one that came into her mind...

Is someone that she never thought she needed.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

Finding the comfort of the lofts couch and all, I lit a cigarette and read the daily newspaper.

Its been hard for me for the past few days because I have been searching from top to bottom of New York City for our latest recruit.

Claude Becker has been out of prison for about 3 years already because there was some fucking guy who put him out. Don't know if it was a lawyer or someone rich who can pay him out but anyways...

Debbie knows that his family has this huge business based in New York. He always said that there was this family heirloom which is worth fortunes but the thing is...

Unlike what we did with the Toussaint, the jewels are hidden in the top most part of the building which have the most strict and precise security. There are lasers, buzzers and traps that will literally put us right to prison.

I did ask her why are we going to do this and all she told me is...

"I like danger."

Debbie will always be the death of me. We always fight over this shit because of how much she is putting our lives on the line. Yes, there is a reward at the end but what happens if one thing fails?

Everything goes gone.

"Fuck Rose!"

At 6 am, there goes Daphne screaming or shall I say, moaning Rose's name out loud which I am afraid will wake up the whole team.

I stood up and went to the record player, finding a good song to mask the loud and pleasurable moans of the actress, Daphne Klueger.

While I was running through my records, footsteps appeared out of nowhere. Turning back I see Debbie in a white robe, with messy hair.

"How can you guys have sex with Tammy without that much noise." I said while running my fingers through the records.

It made the brunette laugh as she was pouring her coffee into her favorite mug.

"And how can you wake up so early?" Debbie said as she stands beside me helping me look for a good song to play.

"Still looking for the new recruit. It's hard to look for one. A woman especially." The deepness of voice lingered around the whole loft.

Debbie silenced.

She knew how it was hard for me but I always want to do my best for her because she is my best friend and I did promise her that I will always be by her side.

Debbie pulled out a record and it was just perfect to cover those loud noises cause up until now... They are still fucking.

"Good choice."

Song: These Boots Are Made For Walking

Artist: Nancy Sinatra

You keep sayin' you've got somethin' for me
Somethin' you call love but confess
You've been a'messin' where you shouldn't 've been a'messin'
And now someone else is getting all your best

These boots are made for walkin'
And that's just what they'll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

Early in the morning, me and Debbie were vibing in the living room while she helps me look for some of the ladies that we might take.

The files were all over the poker table and it was a complete mess so Debbie helped me sort them all out and I realized that I was still a bit sleepy, so I stood up and grabbed some coffee in the kitchen.

The song was coursing through my veins and the beat makes my feet tap in rhythm.

As the song ended, it was just in perfect timing that the coffee brew was done. I poured it into my cup, place a little bit of milk and a teaspoon of sugar.

Closing my eyes and listening to deafening silence, I was happy that Daphne and Rose are done with their little session. I mean I love them all bit god, they have to keep their mouths shut next time.

"So did you find any that satisfies your taste Debs?" I asked as I sat beside her on the poker table.

"They are all okay but this one... She has all what I need, why didn't you pick her?"

I was slightly confused as to how she found one that pleased her much. I have searched through all my files and non of them really qualify with Debbie's standards.

"Who?"

Debbie pulls out the file and opens it in front of me, showing me the fave of the woman, her criminal records and her personal information and details..

"Dylan Sloan."
______________________________________

Debbie asked me to check on Dylan with her said address. The thing is that I ignored her file because of fear.

Now Dylan Sloan is 26 years old and she graduated from Criminology. That gives her so much advantage with dealing with her crimes.

She pulled of 16 average heists in a span of 2 years and it is truly fascinating but the thing that I am scared of is her actual skill.

Dylan specializes in archery, knife throwing, gun shooting  and all spy related things. She has put out some people that were paralyzed, not dead.

Paralyzed.

But holy shit, I am having second guesses.

Knock knock

I am already outside of her loft apartment. My heart starts beating fast and my hands starts to shake.

There were loud footsteps coming from inside and they get louder each second, telling me that she is getting nearer.

Then-

"Miller. Nice to see you again. Been 4 years huh?" She said with a raised brow and crossed arms in front of her.