Pain of the Past

A/N:
So hey guys! Just wanted to tell you that I might not upload as much as I usually could starting tomorrow because classes will be starting.

I will try my absolute best to catch up with all of my works and give you the happiness you all want.
______________________________________

There goes the fury between the two ladies and at this point, we all know that the two have done something bad against each other and that is entrusting their body and love to another woman.

Both had conditions and Dylan's condition really hurt Lou. After hearing what is said to be the most painful for Lou, it was hard for her to believe what is true.

Dylan was there supporting and saving herself and even though it is hurting her in the inside, she has to bring it back..

To explain what shit has to go through.
______________________________________

Dylan POV:

How does it feel to know your lover with somebody else? Huh? What you heard was just my voice but what I experienced with you... I saw it with my own eyes.

Everything started to flash and I am having the most painful and the hardest time so far in my whole life.

She wouldn't let me explain and what the fuck does she want me to say this time? Is she the fucking hero?

"Why the fuck you did it with her-"

"Because of your fucking promise! Your promise made me do it! I never wanted to do it with Tammy but I DONT BREAK FUCKING PROMISES!"

***

"Will see you tomorrow dad, will head down to Lou."

It was my father's birthday and he wanted me to stay because there was still a lot of guests and he just wants me to be there but...

Lou did something that she wanted to surprise me with a gift, and I did promise her that I will be there.

"Just text me when you are there okay?"

My dad gave me one final hug and there I go, driving my way to Lou.

I am so excited to meet her. It's been a few weeks that I haven't seen her because I did stay at my dads home for a couple of weeks because he needed me. There were so many things that we have to fix and handle, and dad needed me there for him.

Well the streets were a bit busy so I need to let my patience sink in because I can't wait-

Ding

New Message (2) Sweetie Lou
Can't wait for you to come home.
Drive safe, love you so much😘

Reading her message reminds me of all the wonderful things that made us stay together.

Meeting Lou was such a wonderful blessing. We didnt really like each other but I guess fate does control our lives.

She left me some flowers on my doorstep and that is where it all started then the next day, she was already waiting outside my home, ready to bring me to school with her motorbike even though I have a car.

And there it is, love begun and I wish for it not to end.

The cars started to move and it just got me all giddy so as the front car had a good amount of space, I drove to home.

I parked my car outside our little apartment that we both shared payment. The door was opened but I was quite positive about this.

Maybe it was part of her surprise.

Walking in, I saw another bag that was clearly not mine and that was a red flag. I slowly sneaked up to see but then loud moans of Lou started to fill the whole home.

Then there I see, placing my last foot step on the second floor, I see the bedroom door fully open. With the sight of Lou in pleasure with another woman made my heart sink real bad and then when her eyes met mine, regret and pain filled her eyes.

I didn't speak but headed down with tears rolling down my cheek.

"Dylan let me explain, please..."

Lou was in her robe and didn't mind her messy make up after all the sex she has done with that brunette.

I couldn't even look at her straight in the eyes as my heart filled with anger and misery.

"Dylan let me-"

"Surprise? Thank you so much."

***

I had to explain ever single thing to her, remind her of all the fucking things that she has done to me.

I forgot about it, I tried to fucking forget it because it is something not to keep or relish, knowing how much pain, cries and heartaches it has brought me.

Meeting her again made me want to bury myself once more and hide from the world but no... I gave her one more chance to make myself fall in love with her again but guess what...

I stayed with what she said and here she is, blaming the fault on me.

"I still love you Dylan but we need to keep this as a secret okay? A SECRET! WHAT THE FUCK CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THERE LOU?"

I screamed from the top of my lungs. I was desperate for affection and everything good but at this point, I just want to die.

"Baby, let me explain-"

"You know, when I saw you again... I gave myself a chance to open my heart for more opportunities telling myself that there is something better for me and I did. But your guts to put me in a team with your fucking ex girlfriend? Are you fucking serious?"

Lou froze, not realizing that I knew who the girl was.

I never forgot her face and I will never ever do. Those brown eyes and the earthy hair, it was true that it was her.

Who was it? The mastermind... Debbie.

"Don't talk to me but don't leave. Go to your bedroom and forget about everything that happened right now."

Lou slowly nodded in disappointment. She throws her keys on the table and took off her coat, hanging it on the rack.

She slowly walks away from me and headed up stairs and I spoke my last words to her...

"And Lou..."

"Yes Dylan?" She replied weakly.

"Forget about us too."