The Act

Glad and thanking the heavens, Dylan and Lou are back on track and it did disappoint Debbie but she cant clearly do anything because that is what makes Lou happy. She did realize that what she was doing to them was absolutely cruel so she just gave the way to Dylan, making sure that she will love her truly and deeply.

Now they are heading to the said venue to set up some things. The event will be starting near 8:30 pm but they arrived at the venue 6:30 pm because this time, the team acted as the deign team of the event. Tammy being still the head of the team with Amita as her side kick, Nine behind all the technical aspect of the plan, Dylan and Constance as the waiters, Daphne and Rose as the celebrity guests, Debbie as our main look out and Lou, the special relative.

Everything was working like clock work, like what was planned and the heirlooms are successfully stolen before things started to change

______________________________________

*Note: Italicized texts are dialogues through their voice overs :)

Lou Miller POV:

Thanking her, I am so happy that Dylan and I are already okay and the whole team knows what's with us so hiding from the will not be an option no more. On the way to the venue, she sat beside me, not like where she usually sits beside Constance.

Dylan holds my hand in warmth and with love. It was a nice and great feeling for her to be happy. To be honest, for what I have done to her in the past and what just happened right now, I wasn't expecting forgiveness at all.

The degree of my fault was great and very hard to forgive. I was caught in the act and didn't even get the proper explanation. I wanted to tell her everything that I was willing to surrender, telling her that it was my fault but I couldn't blame her at all.

Imagining if I was in her place, seeing making love with someone else who wasnt me truly is the most painful sight to see. She entrusted her love, life and trust with me and there I was, breaking with just one simple act.

Driving there made me realize how lucky I am to have this woman who is very understanding, empathetic and the most loving. Asking her every time for another chance tells how much she is worth the woman to die for. It's just not that she is physically and visually appealing but behind that devious facade hides a kind and doting woman.

"We're here."

I declared as I parked behind the building. Everyone got changed to their costumes and disguises. Tammy and Amita headed out first because they need to be there to act "as the design team" but we will be waiting for their approval if we are okay to go in the venue.

Nine starts hacking the system, that includes the lights when we need to dim in case of emergency while she also connects to all the CCTV camera's. Dylan sits beside her slightly amazed which gave me a beautiful sight to see.

"Mr. Shiminovsky, eyes off me please." Dylan said cheekily.

I stood up and sat beside her, snaking my hand around her waist, placing some kisses all over her neck which made her giggle a bit but there was one kiss that turned into a bite, leaving a dark mark.

She gasps in pleasure which made the rest of the team look at us in a different but they seemed to be happy. I looked over to Debbie and surprisingly, I saw a genuine smile. That made me feel happy-

Tammy: Coast is clear

We all heard Tammy's approval so we all get going, meaning me and Dylan will be parting ways. She gave me one last and final kiss and she is off with Constance. 

Now since I am a special guest and need to be in the party, I followed Daphne and Rose. They are so well poised and they just fucking hit the nail. They can act, I can't... But I am actually grateful that I get to have Mr. John because his personality is very bewildering.