Distance To Her Eyes

With that planned out, Lou and Dylan are off to the city's streets ready to get the heist plan going. Dylan was so pissed at Lou with what she had done to her car but there was nothing that she can do because the games are on.

She cant show weakness.

At this point, Lou is already winning the game.

They went to the assigned and target building as to where the actual heist will be. The two started off very strong as to how will they measure distance between the two building. Lou goes for the technical side while the other one goes for the estimation side.

Dylan gets the measurement right but when she looks up, they had a tiny problem.

Wouldnt say tiny but huge I'd say.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

Things started to heat up but I was actually enjoying seeing Dylan getting stressed but I am also slightly scared because I know how she can bring back a good revenge.

She headed up to get dressed up quickly and I dont know why will she change when she hasnt brought any of her clothes so I headed up to check on her and all of my clothes are on the floor while she was there searching for a good suit that will suit her standards/

"Flashy colors, feeling young Miller?" Dylan said as she went through all of my clothes.

"Not really feeling young but I just have good taste."

Dylan finally found one good black jumpsuit that I have never worn for the longest time and I vividly remember wearing that when I was in my college years but the fact of her wearing it and going through my old stuff is clearly pissing me off but I wont show.

She headed to the bathroom and change. She had no guts to pick up all of the clothes she threw to the floor so I headed in to pick it up and while I was picking the blazers and suits, I got a glimpse of her body through the slightly opened door.

I missed watching her and missing the old Dylan I once knew. Her body was beautifully shaped and her abdomen was tone amazingly. The muscles she has wasnt very abrupt, perfect for her body shape.

She had some scars near her collar bone and some on her back, assuming that it is from all the work and stunts that she has done but as much she looks like that, Dylan is just beautiful and mesmerizing, I couldnt take my eyes off of her..

She noticed my gaze through the bathroom's mirror so she looked back at me and closed the door. Cutting the beautiful sight I just had, I stood up and headed placing the clothes back to my cabinet.

"What took you so long?"

After a few more minutes of waiting that seemed like forever, Dylan finally got out of the bathroom with hair swiped back and her make up removed, showing her bare and beautiful face.

She looked great and more gorgeous than she was before. The smile lines and her hypnotizing brown eyes that seems to make every man and woman fall for her but...

Hey eyes was telling me a different story now. It wasnt the same one that I fell in love with but it was more of the eyes that I will never come back to.

"I dont want to waste time seeing you staring at me Lou."

"Says the one who made me waste time waiting for you."

______________________________________

We have arrived to the destination and I had to fucking force this woman to ride with me because she didnt want to hold onto my waist or just be with me again in general until I made a deal with her that I will end this game that we have and then she agreed.

I pulled out the distance measuring gadget that Debbie used last time with measuring the blind spot in the Met Gala heist.

Dylan was just there standing beside me watching all the people pass by us, not even planning to cover me as I get my shit together, gathering everything in place.

"What's that?" She asked, looking at me in a dumb manner.

"Now tell me Sloan, how are you supposed to measure if you dont have a device to measure it?" I replied sarcastically.

Dylan looked back up and stared into the other building, she starts thinking deeply.

"2 kilometers, 6561.68 Feet." Dylan uttered taking a drag of her newly lit cigarette and it was crazy because when I clicked on the button on the device, it exactly said 2 kilometres.

I was impressed but I was questioning as to how she did that because there is no absolute way that she can pull that accurately.

I stood up and pulled her close to me, watching every part of her if there was a hidden device that she hid as I was measuring and then she goes laughing at me.

"What's funny?"

"This device of yours can be used later because look..." She made me look up, staring at the top most part of the building from below. "...this distance that you are measuring right now is pretty much useless because we wont be ziplining from below."

I looked at her slightly dumfounded. I didnt really get her point as to why she is bringing up the ziplining thing but there I was looking at her eyes which made me once again hypnotized.

"The building's form is different when it reaches the top so the distance is even farther so we need to go up there and use your device."

Dylan pulls me in to this office building which I dont know how we can pull this off because we were not wearing any disguise so we would be recognized. She grabs my hand and heads to the employees elevator that had access to all the elevators to the all the floors.

Then while we were waiting to reach the top most floor, I noticed that there was a CCTV camera.

"Oh, Dylan-"

"Done."

She took the cables off and then the camera turns off, just in time that we reached the floor. She looked right to left, checking if there were people and when she knew the coast was clear, we ran to the end of the floor.

There was a ladder leading to the top part which we got out successfully.

I quickly headed to the edge of the building and pointed the device to the other side of the building

"2.4 kilometers-"

"How long are we going to stay like this Lou?" Dylan said as she stared blankly to the horizon.

She was ethereal and all of her was just beauty but her eyes were filled with questions and fear.

I stood up and looked at her, waiting for her to make eye contact with me.

"Stay like what?"

"Strangers." Dylan looked down and said it deeply.