Games Has Begun

There goes the little feud we have in the team. Dylan was serious about the plan of dealing shit with Lou. She started planning things in her head that seems to be good but Lou kinda started ahead.

The whole team suddenly got scared upon hearing these two fighting over shit and they tried to convince others to join them but all of them said no, considering it's their fight...

Not the teams.

Things started heating up for the two went their mornings were like shit. Actual shit for the two and the thing that really got into Dylan's nerves was with what Lou has done to something she really loved.

The team watched them fight and here it goes... The games has begun.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

"Oh it's on Lou."

We had a friendly handshake but the fury and seriousness in our eyes spoke each others stories.

Debbie and the rest of the team were just looking at us like we were some two interesting sculptures in a museum, mesmerized and astounded.

Tammy suggested for everyone to head to bed while we were looking at each other deeply. Dylan's arms are crossed right in front of her, with her brow slightly raised.

"So this is true? Or this another plan of yours Sloan?" I asked while looking deeply into her eyes.

Dylan didn't share any words or sounds. In her hands has the dagger that she used to tease me a while ago.

She raised the knife and trailed the dagger up to my blazer and cuts a slit on the blazer that I fucking love, which is the green three piece suit.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

She laughs at my remark and heads upstairs, watching her go up while my nerves filled up with so much heat and anger and I just have the perfect revenge for that mother fucker.
______________________________________

I got a perfect rest with the thought of pulling a great revenge on Dylan. Everything was peaceful and quiet. The room was in it's perfect temperature and the comfort of my bed makes me want to stay in bed.

Until-

"Shit."

It had to got worse. One of my hand was handcuffed to the fucking bed and it's 4:07 am in the fucking morning and I need to pee.

Had to think, the bed frame was made out of wood and where she handcuffed my hand to was easy to break so...

Opening the drawer of my nightstand, I knew that I have a hammer or a wrench in my drawer but-

"You got to be fucking kidding me."

She cleared the side of my drawer and what the actual fuck. I need to pee right now. Searching around I looked for a possible object that I can break this piece of wood and there was one in her side...

A serrated knife.

I need to reach for it but I have to have cross my god damn body over Dylan but I have no choice...

Reaching for the knife, it was successful and the joy filling me was outrageous. I slowly grabbed the knife and started sawing the shit out of it...

"This is a fucking toy!"

The plastic blade got me and at this point I want to give up so I held my pee in as much as possible and wait for the actual day to begin...
______________________________________

Now let us change the pleasurable night to one of the most terrible nights I have ever had in my whole entire life.

Why? The pee was bothering me and that made me stay up all night.

Dylan just stood up and looked at me with a rewarded smile.

"Fucking take this off me Sloan!"

"Good morning!"

She headed out and left me there once more, cuffed on the fucking bed. I threw my shoes to the wall, trying to grab the attention of whoever the person is in the other room and gladly...

"What's with- Lou?"

Amita came in curiously looking at me. She quickly headed to me and grabbed a hair pin from her hair and helped me get out of these handcuffs.

As my hands were free, I headed to the bathroom and got myself a good piss. The feeling of success and greatness filled me and then I headed out to have breakfast with the team.

Everyone was on the table, which fucking includes Sloan who is sitting directly beside me.

I slowly distanced myself from her and had my at least good meal.

"How's everyones sleep?" Rose asked before she took a sip of her coffee.

"Mine was fantastic."

Dylan said with a huge smile on her gave then took a glance towards me. I hate it how she is being this fake ass bitch right in front of the whole team.

I just took the last bite of my pancakes, and took good rest, having my head lay on my hand.

"Be right back, let me get my charger in the car."

Just in the perfect time, Dylan stands up and headed to her car. Now I couldn't help myself but laughed because I know what she's gonna say.

The door slammed in anger and thats what I expected her to do. Dylan came up to me and pushed me against the chair.

"Why the fuck did you slash my tires?"

"Oh baby, are you sure that it was me?" I said leaning my head closer to her.

Her eyes were filled with fury and anger. Knew that she wouldn't see that coming. Last night before I headed to sleep, I made sure everyone is asleep and when their asleep, I headed to the garage to cut all over her beautiful looking tires.

"Glad I have an extra tire behind-"

"Took that too and cleaned your fuel tank. Can't go anywhere Sloan." I said smiling towards her which made her throw a knife towards me but...

Luckily, I caught it with my hand.

"So, how are you guys gonna measure the distance? With no vehicle?" Debbie asked with concern.

"Well Lou has a bike." Amita said.

That gave me an idea. I stood up and got close to her, running my finger down to her cleavage.

"I think you're sticking with me baby girl or shall I say Dylan perhaps."