Tammy and Dylan

Constance fired her first shot and must say to be one of her most memorable experiences she had I'm her whole entire life. Dylan loved the thrill and the enthusiasm of the young member and that pushed her through teaching.

The next hours after that, the rest of the members woke up and with that being said, Lou woke up alone in her bed. It suddenly shocked and frightened her with the sudden disappearance of the new member.

Everyone was already downstairs eating their surprised breakfast which was already placed on the table.

Then things happened which made Tammy say some things that the whole crew didnt expect.

The past of Tammy and a relationship that she never thought that will keep her haunting forever.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

7:30 AM

The room alarm started to buzz like crazy and that awoken me. Stretching my arms wide, felt I was alone, it made me jump out of bed realizing that Dylan was no longer beside me.

I grabbed a simple shirt and pair of faded jeans to get me all dressed up to look for her and then I saw everyone downstairs in the dining table.

"You got up early?"

Debbie screamed from below. I was slightly confused as to what she meant about me waking up early so I ran quickly down the stairs and checked what was the commotion.

Reaching the table, I see beautiful plated breakfast foods which is something I wouldnt cool because...

I can cook meals and like decent ones but the ones here are like restaurant quality food.

"I cooked some of those!"

Constance screamed coming in the loft. I was shocked upon hearing that because I am the only one and maybe Amita who can cook here.

Tammy makes healthy ones which is not what the team wants but maybe Tammy can be a cook too. 

But Constance?

"Fuck off Conz. You wouldn't do such thing." Nine Ball said laughing as she sat with all of us in the dining table.

I took a fork and poked some of the food that "Conz" cooked and they tasted absolutely amazing. The flavor was just perfect and it was absolutely divine.

"So how did you cook all of these?"

Debbie and Rose asked the young one and it made her look at someone whom I never thought would be there.

Constance pointed at Dylan who is sitting on the kitchen counter throwing knives all around.

I did remember how much of a great cook she was. She would always cook us meals Everytime I come back from school and tasting the food right now just gave me the chills, remembering our past.