The Curious One

After that little incident that happened in the living room, everyone got scared of Dylan. Well she never wanted to do that but the fact that Tammy had to judge her parents way of raising her based on how she looked and act, it did piss her off.

Debbie sensed the pressure and tension between the two so she asked everyone to proceed to bed because it was just perfect timing for a good night's rest.

Lou offered her room for Dylan. At first, Dylan didn't want but they had to act like there was nothing that will base the sudden and weird actions. So, she took the blondes offer and spend the night with her.
______________________________________

Dylan POV:

"Okay, what the fuck was that Dylan? It was never part of the contract that you will be killing my friend."

Lou was suddenly mad after what I have done to Tammy and first things first, I was trying to be friendly even though I am not...

The social type of person...

I tried to be kind and somehow welcoming which she should do because I am the one joining this new team and why the hell is Lou blaming the fault on me.

"Yeah Lou, it was never part of the contract. But I didn't sign up for insult."

I kept on talking while I was trying to my point to her. With that, we argued in her room.

The thing is that, the one that triggered me the most is when Tammy included my parents way of raising me. I always loved my dad. He was the one left because mom left me when she knew that I was a woman...

And she expected a son.

My dad was a con and I learned so much things from him. Being a con is not being a criminal but it's an ability to trick someone and make them deceive, putting them out of reality.

He had struggles with himself after the divorce and more issues with his health and life, he used his skill of being a con artist to distract himself.

Dad was the one who taught me self defense, proper usage of guns and other weapons, doing dangerous stunts and the way of thinking of how cons work.

It just hurts me so much when Tammy called me that. She didn't know what we had to go through and how I had to deal with myself when he disappeared.

"My dad Lou. My parents didn't raise me well? I should have been dead right now!"

My heart sinks and my tears are starting to come out of my eyes but I held it back in. I started to remember him and all the fun memories we had.

"Is that what happened when I left Dylie?"

Lou... Lou called me by my nickname. She once called me that when we were together.

I looked up to see her eyes and those gave me calmness. I missed looking into those eyes that made me feel loved and home. But...

"My name is Dylan. Not Dylie."

I shook myself, trying to take off her of my memory. Lou stepped back and nodded shyly, making her realize her mistake.

We both started preparing for the night and Lou entered the bathroom first, her changing into her pajamas and they were kangaroos.

I couldn't help myself but laugh at her which made her tilt her head in question.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Embracing the Australian culture perhaps?" I said sitting on the bed, taking off some things off me.

"Of course- the hell? You keep those with you?"

I took of all the knives under my shoe, in my shoe, and some more weapons in my blazer and some on my waist.

There were a total 15 weapons and that includes pepper spray, handcuffs and small arrows that you can blow out of a straw that  can drug you to sleep.

"Sleep. You don't need to know why I bring these."
______________________________________

It's 6 am in the morning and I got awoken with the loud snorrs of the blonde.

Grabbing my jacket from last night's outfit, I wore it and headed outside to give myself some time.

There was a coffee maker in the kitchen so I decided to brew some coffee to wake my god damn body up because as much as I want to go back to sleep, my mind is now awake and it's harder.

While I was taking  a sip of my coffee, I heard footsteps and when I turned around, Constance was tiptoeing, trying not to wake anyone up.

"Can't sleep too?" She noticed that I was in the kitchen.

Her eyes were unstable and her voice was stuttering, clear enough that she was lying..

"Why did you wake up?" I said raising a brow and it made her release a big sigh.

"Well I find you very cool and I was wondering if you can teach me how you use guns? For entertainment."

Oh god, she is taking this the wrong way.

"First. Guns are not toys and second, I have no guns."
______________________________________

I explained every disadvantage to Constance of guns but she didn't stop at all

I explained every disadvantage to Constance of guns but she didn't stop at all. She forced me to tell the truth and as much I know her tricks...

I don't want to waste time and did tell her if she brings trouble with these weapons, I am not part of it anymore.

"Pick one."

Constance was shocked when she saw my collection hidden in my trunk. I always like to keep some things in my trunk in case of emergency.

"You bring this everywhere?"

"Yup. Okay that's enough-"

"You didn't let me choose." Constance said running her fingers through all over my weapons.

She picked one of the regular pistols and since we are dealing with guns, they have loud released sounds so I grabbed my silencer and attached it at the end of the gun.

I placed Constance in a certain distance and made her stand and raised the gun.

Then I walked back and placed a water bottle on my head.

"Oh shit Dylan, I am not-"

"This is how my dad taught me. It's all about precision and accuracy. Remember that guns have a reaction once you pull the trigger so no matter what, don't let go of the gun-"

"Dylan, no-"

"In the count of 3... 2... 1..."

*Gun shot!