Party To Pain

They left Dylan in that building and regret and sadness filled up Lou. She didn't want to leave her lover alone but all she could do for her is to follow orders. The whole team was concerned and was curious as to why Dylan decided to stay there but Lou knew and saw what happened to her. She was in a fight with two men which frightens her.

The whole team arrived back at the loft and they all rejoiced. Amita proceeded to her station breaking down the pieces while the others were rejoicing.

Lou did join them but her heart is still attached to Dylan. Her mind seeks for her lover and wishing that she is okay. Dylan goes and heads to her business and as much she is dependent, she was knocked out and got unconscious, making her not know what happened to her.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV.

Tapping my fingers and my hands slightly shaking, I sat by the couch holding my phone waiting for her to text me.

Everyone was drinking and rejoicing with the success of the plan which I am too but I am so concerned as to where she is now.

Baby, please answer Asap.
Love you so much Dylan.

I have been sending her so many messages and none of them were read. My anxiety and my concern raises each minute and at this point I want to go there to her but again... I will try to keep my promise.

In the loud crowd, Tammy comes out and heads to me and gave me a bottle of beer.

"She will be okay." Tammy uttered with sincerity.

Tammy sat beside me and held my hand. She has been there since day one and we were just separated because of some shitty fight over a woman.

I took a sip of my beer and it did calm me down. The alcohol seemed to get my nerves and breathing pattern to normalize and its funny how a vice can make you feel sober.

"Where is she..."

I asked to myself while turning my phone one and off, checking if I missed a message or a call from her.

After a few more minutes, my phone started to buzz and when I checked it, it was from Dylan.

I will call right now, don't
try to come for me. I got
this under control okay?
Love you.

"Nine, connect the location of the call right now."

Leslie started to connect my phone to her laptop and then the details started to run. My phone started ringing and it was the call from Dylan.

Hey baby, how are you?

Oh my god Dylan, are
you okay? Where are you?

I'm fine sweetie, I will
be home in 5 minutes okay?

"Location is blocked. Couldn't tell where she is Lou." Nine said while she was typing through all the codes that she could possibly use.

Everyone huddled around me and Nine and they tried to listen if there was a different voice behind Dylan or something that we could suspect.

Debbie recognized a male voice behind the call so we asked Nine to record the call and it was successful.

You're on your way now
Dylan?

Oh yeah sweetheart. Need
to go right now. Bye love you.

The call was quick and then Nine got every single part of the call. I started to get scared because I know how Dylan is not like that.

She doesn't speak softly or kindly. The toughness, raspy and deepness of her voice didn't show up. Clearly that she was controlled over by some person.

"Double time please nine!"

I was getting crazy and the team was calming me down. Debbie was there giving me water while others were there comforting me.

Time is ticking and I made sure that I was counting each minute. 5 minutes and she will be here.

After 4 minutes, Nine detected the voice and when I knew who it was, my blood started boiling.

"Got to trace his voice and all the cameras in the building, it all leads to-"

"Who the fuck is it Nine?!"

"Claude. Claude Becker."

And there I go

And there I go. I didn't care anymore if Dylan will get mad at me for what I am going to do to him right now, he deserves this fucking treatment.

I went through her box of knives and got about 10 small knives that can surely kill him anytime but as I was about to head out, the front door opened.

Dylan came in with so much bruises and cuts that seemed similar to the time she came in late last time. She was slightly losing her balance so I ran to her and snake my arms around her.

"First aid kit now!" I screamed to the whole team while I was guiding Dylan to sit down on the couch. She smiles at the pain and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Constance gave me the box while Tammy grabbed some clean cloth and water to clean her wounds.

I took off her blazer and there were marks all over her and then there was this iron mark on her skin, right on her abdomen..

Claude has been treating Dylan harshly and badly, at this point Dylan was right, he deserves to fucking die.

"Ahh!" She screamed in pain as I placed alcohol on her wound and some medicine all over it.

Rose and Daphne held her arms, ensuring that she will stay still. Debbie placed some ice all over her bruises.

"We got this Lou." Tammy said as she took the bandage off my hands.

I sat beside her and hugged her. She was in pain and I can't believe that she did this just for us.

Claude deserves to fucking die.

"I will kill him baby tomorrow. I promise you that-"

"Don't. Please. It's not a good idea." She begged with her kind eyes.

"This is not humane. What he has done to you is not good."

My hands started to clench in anger and my eyes started to turn red.

"Listen baby." Dylan grabbed my hand and held it close to her heart. "I am okay. The deal is over."

The deal? What deal does she mean?