Trying Her Best

Dylan heard all the conversation between Tammy and Lou. The way she understood it soften her heart and some how opened her heart for other possibilities.

It was no one's fault. As much as Dylan wants to hold her grudge against Lou, she knew that this won't bring any good to her, to Lou or to the both of us. The communication will be very bad and will get worse for sure so she tried her best to understand.

Here goes Lou coming in the room, slightly nervous how to approach Dylan. Knowing the strong and feisty personality Dylan has, anything that she might probably say can trigger anything. But there goes Lou shocked as to how Dylan approached her.

In the slightest sense... She never expected it.
______________________________________

Dylan POV:

I just needed time for myself and anger has over shadowed me.

Pain... Memories. I didn't want and I never needed it to stay in my head. It's painful and no one deserves this much pain.

When seeing her come down the stairs from her room, all I want to do is go and hug her, tell her how much I am sorry and how I truly love her.

But the anger and jealousy is still in my heart, distancing me from her. She looks at me with pure empathy, and with those blue ocean eyes, it calmed me. Wanting myself to give and tell my true feelings but no... There was still holding me back.

The fucking past-

She asked me if I was ready to have breakfast but not telling anything, hunger was never the main priority I have right now. Her voice made me want to melt, which made me leave.

I headed out and cried my guts out. I just want Lou to Be here with me, comforting me but I am selfish. I didn't understand her and all I cared was just myself... What has affected me and how I coped with the fucking pain.

The cold breeze was embracing me, proving that I was alone.

All I want to do is call her and let myself be free. Time is ticking and prolonging this matter we have will just hurt us even more.

Going back in, everyone was getting ready for tonight's event but I noticed that my past two lovers are there fighting over something. I slowly walked towards them and I heard that they are were fighting for me.

"AND YOU CAN HAVE JUST USED A DIFFERENT REASON! YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME! SHE HAS NO SHARE IN THIS AND YES, WE WERE TOGETHER. WERE!"

She was there, putting all the fault away me. The concern she has warms me and hearing her say that our relationship has ended because of some petty reason must hurt her.

As much as I want to cry, I held it in. I called Lou to join me as I change her for the night.

She sat on the chair, looking at the mirror. Lou tried to avoid eye contact and so was I but it seems that she is afraid of me.

I braided her hair, making sure that it's tight, allowing it to be easier for me to put the wig cap on her. While I was doing, her beautiful platinum blonde strands were on my hands, remembering the times I have my hands on her hair, putting it away to see her beauty.

Once I was done, I placed the wig on her and there she goes, starting to change into a different person.

Gliding the beauty blender on her face, applying the foundation evenly I was mesmerized by her facial structure. The strong cheek bones and just her perfect facade astounds me. Looking at the reference, she doesn't really need that much change...

"I missed your touch."

Lou once spoke in the awkward silence as I was applying a little bit of prosthetic over her nose.

I missed her. Everything about her.

The make up was all done and there she goes, transforming to a different person. Mr. John Shiminovsky.

*So I used this as a basis

*So I used this as a basis. This is from Cate Blanchett's movie I'm Not There directed by the great Todd Haynes. She played as Jude Quinn, a version of Bob Dylan.

There she goes and as much she has changed, I can still see the true and pure Lou that I know.

Lou changed right in front of me while I was there too changing into the suit that I have to be in because I will be acting as a waiter in the party and when everything is sailed, we will be heading out to steal the heirlooms.

Everyone was ready as I heard Debbie screaming from downstairs.

I checked on Lou and she was already ready for the night so I called her but she pulled my hand and gave me a hug embrace.

"I am sorry Dylan. Please forgive me."

Then there goes nothing. My body allowed. I hugged her back and made sure that she feels what I want to say.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes. Lou leaned down for a kiss and then I kissed her back. It was passionate and loving. Our tears we're felt by each other. Her hands pulled me closer to her.

She slowly moans into my mouth, lighting up a spark into my core. Lou slowly pushes me down back onto the bed and placed kisses all over my neck while my hands go over her back.

We made love but someone knocked on our door, which stopped us.

You motherfuckers need to get out already. We are going to be late!

We knew it was constance with the slightly drunk and young voice filling in the space.

"Language Conz! You are fucking young!" Lou screamed from the other side.

Her smile was felt on my skin and that me slightly giggle.

She goes up and kisses my forehead.

"I love you Dylan, so so much."

I pulled her face and kissed her on the forehead too. "I love you too. I'm sorry too."