The "Girlfriend"

With those simple words of them wanting the inexorable back, Dylan stayed and did her share on the job.

Now today is the planning and distributing of roles to each member. In each word that Debbie said to the team, Dylan gets her eye on the leader.  The familiar face that she will never ever, ever forget.

Lou for the mean time stares at Dylan, thinking about every single thing that she wants together with her, reminiscing their beautiful past and the dark side of it.

Then as time passed by, they started to know the importance of Dylan share to the heist. Money was never the goal for the inexorable but the feeling of revenge thirsts her.

And things started to show up...
______________________________________

Dylan POV:

They all wanted me back and as much as Tammy's response sounded very forced and not so true, I just allowed myself to come and join the group once more because they are great...

Except for Tammy's attitude.

There are some of the people in here that I know and one of them is Tamara.

I was actually shocked when people called her Tammy because thats her least favorite nickname she had but upon hearing her new name... It got me speechless.

Tamara was my girlfriend when I was trying to forget Lou. It was after the most painful and regretful break up I ever bad and I did feel bad for leaving Tammy.

It was just hard and difficult to stay in a relationship that you know won't possibly work because even though your outside looks fine, the inside will always yearn for what your heart truly desires and that's Louise.

Or shall I say, Lou.

Lou and I dated for about 4 years and it was phenomenal. I met her at her bar and she was the owner of it of course. I was just chilling and having fun with my drink when she sat beside me and made the conversation and experience more interesting.

Then days after, she started dating me and we would travel all around the US state with her motorbike, which is not the one she uses right now... Considering she has a lot of money to buy a new one.

But within those 4 years, we both had petty fights and some misunderstandings but the ignorance for each other wouldn't last long because of how much love we have for each other until that night happened.

After I came from my father's home, I arrived to her apartment hearing loud moans of hers. That got me all shocked and when I saw it with my very eyes, she was in the bed with a brunette.

I quickly left her and deleted all of my contacts with her.

Then once reunited again, fully healed and better than ever.

We are all now in the living room talking about the plan for her revenge on Claude Becker.

"So we are going to steal his families heirlooms which is with $500,000,000"

Everyone was in total shock but not me. This is not the first time I encountered this amount, and to be honest... I have more in my bank account.

Debbie starts talking and distributing tasks to each member and while I was listening, Lou was looking at me in awe. She thinks that all her looks and tricks will work on me but not anymore.

I ain't falling for her anymore...

"... And Lou and Dylan, you will be in charge with getting the jewels. You guys have to start your point from the building across and transport to the top floor."

The way Debbie explained and how I understood it is that I need to have some rope that will zipline me to the other building.

I am into it and all we have to do is measure the distance.

"Lou? You okay?" Debbie asked when she realized that she was getting more pale than she usually is.

"Ziplining to the other building? Is there a fucking reason not to be scared of?" Lou said scaredly.

I laughed at her. "Strong look but a pussy-"

"Dont you dare call me that Dylan-"

I stood up and grabbed my dagger, dragging the tip of it down her cleavage once more.

"Ooh that's hot." Lou said leaning her head back in pleasure as the knife makes contact with her skin.

Lou seems to be turned on with my actions so why not make it clear to them what I can be... I sat on her lap and gave her a tease.

Daphne and Rose were so close watching each of my movements, as is they were taking down notes, as to what they are going to do.

Constance, Amita and Nine Ball started howling like crazy. I started looking down at her and her lips formed a devious smirk. My lips made  contact with her neck, marking her all over.

She lets out loud and breathy moans. My hand holds the dagger, making contact on her neck as my other hand travels down her core. I circled her clit through the clothing and then made her weak.

The teasing got needier and her hands started to travel down my back, pulling me closer to her as she wanted to kiss my lips but I stood up and headed over to Tammy.

"Shit!"

Everyone screamed when my lips met Tammy's lips. She gave into the kiss and I wasn't expecting much at all but her kisses really got me heated.

While Tammy was getting her kisses from, I looked over to Lou who was giving me her death stare. I know she wants me so bad...

Let me play hard to get.

"Woah. The kiss was incredible." Tammy said as I pulled away.

They all screamed except for Miss Miller. She looks at me with pure wrath and clearly with jealousy.

She stood up and pulled my shirt towards her.

"Is this your little game Sloan?" She said deeply and raspy.

"Do you think it is?" I said.

Lou leaned in and gave me a kiss. Her lips were soft and luscious. She pulled me closer having her hips closer to mine and bites my bottom lip.
"Oh baby, game on."