The Inexorable

Lou faces her fear and as to why is she scared about Miss Dylan.

For the past 4 years, Lou and Dylan were in a relationship. That is the reason why Lou ignored her name when it came for looking a new recruit. The whole team doesn't know about them and especially Debbie.

Now their past relationship was one of the best they both have experienced. It was easy because they understood and trusted each other until...

Dylan caught Lou with another woman. Lou tried to explain as much as she could as she could but what friend is that when you catch them kissing each other.

This is where all the anger of Dylan became her ultimate skill. It was her own of moving on and she made her weakness to her strength.
______________________________________

Dylan POV:

The silence of my home comforts me and its quite nice to wake up in complete tranquility. White walls with plants around giving me the oxygen I need, the sun shining through the windows and my alarm waking me up at the right time.

I slowly get up of my bed and turn off the loud clock. The floors were warm, giving me enough heat to get me started off the day.

The day starts with a good exercise so I changed into my gym outfit and headed downstairs for a good stretch.

Running on the treadmill, I watch the daily news and there was a new header that happened in Cartier New York.

Yet again, Cartier has lost  23 pieces of paired jewelries last night. They checked all camera footage and any left out evidences but there was nothing that they could trace. This has been happening for the past 4 years and still, we don't know the possible theft is.

Who is the city's inexorable?

Inexorable. I like that name. The impossible-

Knock knock

No one really knocks on my door except if it's a good delivery or it would be my contact man, Theo. It's 7:33 am in the morning and I know that Theo is not a morning person at all.

I quickly headed to my computer were all of my cameras are connected to. I see a tall woman, with platinum hair with bangs just perfectly above her eyes and blue eyes.

She looked so familiar but I couldn't possibly remember where I saw her. Having all her facial features detected, that is where I saw everything.

 Having all her facial features detected, that is where I saw everything

Holy Crap. It's her.

Louise Miller. It's been 4 years we haven't met each other but she has been blooming recently working in this new group that she is in. Did hear that their troop stole the Toussaint of Cartier which is very hard to pull off...

Considering that piece of necklace is hidden under few feets of concrete. The way they planned everything is spectacular.

I quickly got a hoodie and wiped all of my sweat off my face. While I was changing, I started thinking as to why this woman need me? Or maybe she is just going to visit me or something else.

Then after a few more knocks, I opened the door to see her close up. Her beautiful eyes fixated with mine and her porcelain skin glowing as ever.

"Miller. Nice to see you again. Been 4 years huh?"

She says to me with a sly smile on her face. The awkwardness and tension between us is present and I don't know how to deal with or start a conversation with her.

"Don't fucking stay there. Come in!"

I suddenly became harsh when the past started to flash before my eyes. Lou comes in shyly and closes the door slowly.

She wandered and there she goes touching my knife collection which was on the wall.

"So what how do you use these-"

"Miller. Go straight to the fucking point. What do you want?" I asked as I was eating and  a piece of apple from a knife.

She hands me a piece of paper and makes me read it. It was a proposal from her leader for me to be their ninth. They are pulling off a heist, stealing a family heirloom.

"Do you think I take these things as a joke Lou? I ain't joining you guys-"

"You will have a share. Half of the worth goes to you and then the rest will be divided to all of us-"

"I don't care about the money." I said before I drank my  water from the glass.

Placing the glass in the sink, I walked towards her and roamed around her. I took her beauty in and all the fear that she shows.

She was never like this and I don't know how she changed. Maybe that girlfriend of hers got her all softie and scared.

"I am tired Dylan, give us a chance."

She says as I ran the tip of the my pairing knife over her nose down her cleavage. Lou gives me a tired look but her hands started to shake.

"Tell me why." I asked her pushing the knife slowly towards her skin.

Lou walks back, stuttering and trying to get her words put together. I guess what I am doing to her as a welcoming gesture might be a little too much but I don't really mind.

She was against the wall and our bodies pressed together. The knife was already under her neck, putting a little bit more pressure on her skin.

"Because..."

She took my hand and flipped me over, making me pressed this time against the wall. Lou took the knife out of my hand and threw it on the floor.

"Is this all you got? Is this what your girlfriend taught you Lou?"

I wasn't afraid to tell her what I needed to tell her but I need to take this little pussy out of her shell.

Our eyes locked and it got her a little frustrated and she noticed that I was lifting my foot up. When she got that, she moves back and breaks the glass grabbing the katana and points in to my neck while I grabbed the dagger, ready to throw it to her.

"Complete your sentence Lou. Because?"

Her voice were starting to hitch and sweat started to roll down her forehead in frustration.

"Because we want to seek revenge on Becker." She said panting like crazy.

Becker? Don't tell me this is Claude Becker. He is the one who killed my father and when Lou confirmed that it was him, I threw the dagger making it poke through my couch.

Lou lowers down the katana and lowers her hand down, dropping the weapon.

"Is there something wrong Sloan-"

"I'm in."