There Is No Square One

Dylan stayed downstairs and slept on the couch. At this point, they dont really know what to do, especially Lou because of how Dylan based her reason on the past. The painful past that puts them apart once is now what's setting them apart right now.

Lou tried her best to forget but no, the regretful mistakes that she once has done has flashed  back in her head, hurting herself even more.

The whole team noticed them once more, noticing the sudden change of the two. They don't speak or even share eye contacts with each other... Tammy in the inside feels bad for what her and Debbie has done with the two because the two are working together and without their proper bond, work will fail...

But... For Debbie, she took this opportunity to win Lou back... And leave her Tammy behind.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

The empty space beside me feels like my pure loneliness and pain. Her presence always completes me because she is the only one true love I ever had.

Seeing the cuts on my skin we both shared hurts me. The point of these is nothing and the love we had just ended because of the past that I had to ruin.

I never understood you because it was all about me and my curiosities. Never thought how it will affect me, you and us...

But for her, there will be forever be no more us as your words are stuck in my heart and in my mind.

This will forever haunt in my sleep and the dead and gut-wrenching eyes will remain in my memory, wishing that I have never done such thing to hurt her and made her leave.

I knew her love for me was pure, true and real but the world doesn't want us to be together and I don't give the slightest effort to prove to her that she is mine and I am hers.

Relationships are never meant for me but when it comes to her it's different. The world seems to be a better place when she is around, even with that strong and mischievous personality she has, there will always be a beautiful woman behind that demon that I summoned once more.

How I wish everything will all be okay but there goes my chances for Dylan, but I will never give up. I will use my last breath and everything to prove her that I am worth of her love...

I will not give up.

I dont want her gone, never in the slightest sense but I will understand if that is what she wants for us. At this point, forcing her will not be the best choice because she will not look at me the same way that I was before. She will see me now as the pain in the ass, misunderstanding and the user.

As painful it is to think, she is completely right and there will be no more chances as I said but I will not give up.

I will never ever give up.

______________________________________

Waking up was the hardest but today is the day of the plan. It will be happening around 8pm and we still have a lot of things to prepare, and this gets harder with her not around me.

Not in the context that she is not physically here but the soul and purpose of her is no more here.

I head down, I see her sitting on the couch while the others have  their breakfast in the dining table. She looks saddened and pained. All because of me. 

Her eyes were red, telling me she had no sleep. She stares at the distance blankly and she was almost nearly lifeless, not sharing any words but just her breath.

"Dylan uhm..." I slowly walked up to her. "Let's eat-"

She didnt respond but rather locked herself in the bathroom down here in the first floor. She doesnt want to see me and that is enough to tell me that Dylan doesn't want me in her life no more.

The whole team showed sadness in their eyes but not Debbie. I was slightly confused as to why Tammy is not mirroring the same reactions as the other brunette. This was their whole plan and I will never ever... Ever forgive them for what they have done...

Especially Tammy...

"Lou, do you want coffee?"

Tammy offers but I ignore. I headed to the kitchen and let everything slip. I grabbed some coffee from the appliance and once it was done, I headed to the living room couch, at least have a peaceful time with my coffee.

I was just there thinking of all the sudden events happening in my life and living in this chaotic life I'm in.

The team were starting to ramble their duties while I was still there thinking of what I should do with my life...

"Lou..."

Once again, Tammy shows up and sat beside me. I didn't mind because at this point, there is not point of me getting mad because what is done is done.

"I just want to say I'm sorry..."

She looks at me with pure empathy in her eyes. It pisses me off how she can be this bitch behind me and a fucking angel in front of me.

I stood up and didn't listen. My mind and my body is filled with anger and I know this is one of their games.

"Keep that to yourself Tammy."

"Listen Lou, I didn't want to do it-"

"AND YOU CAN HAVE JUST USED A DIFFERENT REASON! YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME! SHE HAS NO SHARE IN THIS AND YES, WE WERE TOGETHER. WERE!"

I couldn't help but share all my anger to Tammy.

All the pain has piled up and then there it goes. The whole team is watching me lose my shit and the approval from my words about me and Dylan got them silenced...

"Lou..."

Turning around, Dylan was there.

"Let us change. We need to dress you up."

Her words were dead. She will never be back.