The Little Date

Trigger Warning: Depression and Self Harm

Dylan comes home very late after meeting the secret caller. Things happened, to the extent that she can't possibly control her actions no longer. She was almost raped but her self defense came in handy because this man was filled with power and strength.

Lou came in and helped her come in to the room because she was barely getting her shit together. Dylan's body was weak and with one blow, she might fall. They were both thankful that the rest of their team mates were asleep so getting Dylan to their room was easy. Lou carried her and treated her wounds. 

There were deep cuts and the bruises were dark. The impact on her body was so much that she needs a good amount of rest. Lou didn't allow Dylan to move or do anything.

They were getting along pretty well but the words of the man that Dylan talked to remained in her head.

_____________________________________

Dylan POV:

She stole my fucking girlfriend Sloan! 
How do you think does that feel?

His words remained in my head and I couldn't possibly take them out of my head. They keep on replaying and replaying and it is so annoying that to the point that I just want to hit my head a couple of times on the fucking wall just to help it come off my head.

I took my dagger from my side table and cuts 6 slits on my wrist. The pain felt good and it was enough to take all the shit in my head. Lou comes in the room with a bowl of water and a towel, ready for me to clean my wounds.

"I didn't see these a while ago." She referred to the new cuts that I just had and it did make her look at  me sadly.

Grabbing the towel, I wiped my wounds aggressively and I hissed the pain away. Lou got the towel off my hands and allowed herself to treat my wounds.

She was quiet and I can clearly tell that there are so many things in her mind and one of them is maybe asking me where I came from and why I look like this mess.

"Please tell me who did this to you Dylan and I will gain revenge for you-"

"No."

I cut her off because I dont want her to be involved with this matter, especially that she is involved. Things are starting to unveil but telling her today is too early. Telling her might put us both in trouble and also the whole team.

Lou nodded her head in agreement and then she got some ointments and gauzes, healing and treating some of my wounds. There were some deep cuts which she treated more. Lou wanted to bring me to the hospital but I insisted because if the doctor's see what I have, they will ask who did these to me and if they will know, this man will literally will put me in trouble.

Once everything is fine, Lou tucked me to sleep and then she headed to the bathroom changing into her pajamas. Then she slowly snakes her arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my temple.

***

"What do you want from me huh? I don't want to even see your fucking face!"

He was there standing on the alley behind the building. His look was mischievous and mysterious. He came up to me and pinned me against the wall.

"How much do you want?" He asked while he pointed a knife towards my stomach. He was asking on how much money I want in exchange he wants in exchange for what he wants.

And there I go ignoring his request. He punched me and hit my head with the end of his knife. I suddenly felt unconscious. 

He goes by stabbing me multiple times in different spots but I tried my best to defend his strikes but there were some that came through me making me bleed and weak.

"She stole my fucking girlfriend Sloan! How do you think does that feel?"

***

I woke up panting like hell and realized that it was already early in the morning. Lou was no longer beside me and then I started overthinking things.

My body was still weak and clearly not yet fully healed but it was better than before. I got up and headed downstairs to look for her but the loft was empty. They were absolutely gone until a blonde woman came in and rushed towards me.

Lou was there holding unto me as I go down the stairs and was getting some of her words out, telling me that I should have called her before I headed down.

"I am sorry sweetheart, had to bring the ladies to some places. You should have called me."

When I stepped on the last step, I see a beautiful set up breakfast. There were some lit candles and a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Lou guided me to the table and pulled out a chair for me.  She looked at me with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. 

"What's this?" I asked kindly from her but then she just smiles at me and heads to the other side of the table.

Lou place some food on my plate and then pours out some orange juice.

I don't know what is this kind of behavior but it seems very odd because in the past, I would be the one who would treat the other like this...

But I guess this is what happens when a woman like me who is disabled.

"Shit."

I try to pick up my fork but my grip was still weak and dead. Lou once saw me struggling again so she drops her fork and then feeds me a piece of pancake.

"Here. Open your mouth."

I followed and there goes the food in my mouth.

"Lou, why are you treating me like this?"

Lou smiled and wiped the syrup off my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you last time that I love you very much?"