Good To Bad

Lou and Dylan stayed in the loft just there sharing some good and bad experiences. It did make Dylan miss so much of Lou's life when she started hearing the blonde talking about how her life in crime was thrilling.

Dylan used crime and pain as a distraction with the actual pain that she is feeling in the inside. With her losing her father and losing the only love of her life, life became difficult for her.

Dylan fell asleep on the couch while Lou was there sitting beside her, admiring the woman's beauty. Lou was in heaven and all the good things that she could ask for is with her already.

Then a few more hours later, the whole team came back home with some groceries and some things that they need for the heist...

But those weren't the only things that they have brought.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

I adore her lips when they're wet with wine and red with need; I adore her eyes when they're lit with a passionate fire by the lovelight.
I adore hee arms when their warm white skin caresses my cheeks in a warm embrace; I adore Dylan's hair as the strands entangle Your lips against my cheeks.

For me, not a virgin's bloodless love's cold, peaceful kiss, nor a saint's white pleasure, nor an immaculate dove's heart.
But gave me the love that gives freely and laughs at the world's faults, with her body so young and warm in my arms that it sets my sad heart ablaze.

So, with a fervor born of the city, kissee me sweet with her warm moist mouth, still fragrant with ruby wine, and said, "Your body and soul are mine." Clasp me in her warm young arms while the pale stars shine above, and we'll spend the rest of our lives in the joys of a living love.

I ran my fingers through her hair, admiring her beauty. Every single bit of it I relish and adore, and made me think how lucky I am to have this woman in my life.

She has  made me feel loved, appreciated and made me feel compassion towards other people. Her touch and voice are immaculate, wanting for more and not wanting to end.

At one of my touches, it made her wake and the orbs of my lover met mine. The smile slowly appears as her hand reaches for my cheek, helping her get up and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Were you staring at  me this whole time?" She once asked but I pull her in for one more passionate kiss.

She slowly trails her hand on my back while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

The thought of her lips are once back. The beautiful lips that I wished to be on mine is now here. She bites my lip and made me escape a breathy gasp. Dylan smile through each kiss and I can feel it.

She rides on my lap and made the moment steamier. She sucks on to my neck while I did that to her. Her moans where phenomenal and it doesn't disappoint me at all until-

"Shit."

We hear the door knobs opening so Dylan comes off my lap and proceeded beside me. Her pace got her in excruciating pain on one of her wounds on her arm.

She held it on, trying not to attract any attention to her while the others came in bringing some things for the event.

Debbie came up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Dylan looks at me with a certain look but I didn't bother because she will always and will be the only lover I will ever have.

"We have some news, dont know if its bad or good." Debbie sitting across me.

The couch was fully occupied and I noticed that Dylan needs to have a seat so I stood up and gave her mine.

"So there is this guest that seems to be special in Becker's launch party..."

They started to explain.

Mister John Shiminovsky. One of the most renowned art collectors and one of the richest people in the city. He has been a close friend of the Becker's and his presence in each event is always a must.

This year, Mister Shiminovsky couldn't attend due to family matters and he seems to be very ill. The transportation from his place to the Becker's seems to be impossible because his sickness does involve with his walking.

At this point, I don't know of this a proper news that should be told and I don't really know the importance of this man with the plan.

"Since he can't go and the Becker's doesn't know yet..."

Everyone was looking at me in a weird way and I do know what they want me to do and I am not willing to do it because it's too risky.

Debbie stood next to me and tried to convince me with her fucking plan and it's not working at all.

"Debbie, no."

T

T

ammy and the rest were looking at me with puppy eyes and Jesus they look so annoying.

Until I look at Dylan who was cracking, laughing her guts out. The motherfucker will really get what she will deserve later.

"You want me to act an alive human being? Are you fucking serious?" I said towards the whole team. "What happens if the news will say 'Mister Shiminodoodle-"

"Shiminovsky Lou." Dylan corrected me. "And besides, you act like a man."

With all of the people, the only one I thought I could trust is also putting me in danger.

"Whatever his name is, what happens if he know?"

That was all my concern. We have been in so much trouble and I can't put my life and my fellow crew mates life in danger.

"Fine. I'll do it. But who will transform me to Mister John."

That puzzled Debbie. She planned these things out but she is not prepared at all.

Great. This plan is going to be great-

"I do prosthetics." Dylan spoke up...

Oh my fucking god.