The Call Connection

Dylan and Lou got back to their normality. Normality in a sense, they got back to the actual affection and love that they usually share. Lou did realize that distancing herself from her lover won't bring any good to their relationship so she switched it up and got back to the Dylan.

At this point, Lou is sure, really sure that she wants to have Dylan as her other partner in life. Not in just a context of this relationship but legally forever. She calls Debbie to join her look for a good gift for Dylan while the others distract at home.

Dylan was having fun with the team but since they just got okay with her lover Lou, she did miss her every single minute that she wasn't there.

Until when Lou arrived with Debbie, an unexpected call appeared once again in Dylan's phone and was heard by everybody.
______________________________________

Lou Miller POV:

"So why the fuck do you really want me to go with you Miller?"

Now me and Debbie are heading to some of the best stores in the city to find a beautiful and a very meaningful gift for Dylan.

I brought Debbie with me because maybe it's a good chance for her to buy something for Tammy too, considering that she or rather we have the money to buy things already.

Half of my share did go to the expansion of the bar that I have and the rest goes to me. We all have the money that we deserve but for the past few days that I have not been talking to Dylan, those were the days that I have been scouting for good houses here in New York.

With all the searching I did find one that fits us pretty well and the view of the city was pretty amazing.

***

"So this is slightly on the pricey side Ms. Miller because of the lovely view but all of the furniture and other things comes with the home."

The beautiful view did take my breath away and the finish and feel of the home was absolutely amazing.

The style wasn't really mine or Dylan's at all because our personalities are somehow quite similar but having this place is a bit comforting and good to have.

"Will you take it miss?"

***

This is the picture I took when I was there

This is the picture I took when I was there. The beautiful sun that shines through the space, illuminating every detail that's in there... The white pain and earthy undertones that calms everything.

It was amazing.

I did show this to Debbie and then she approved. She is a sucker for home decoration or home renovation like the famous actress Sandra Bullock, and she did like my choice.

We pulled up to the shop and it did shock Debbie at first because of the brand itself but I think this is a good place to buy a gift.

"You're going all in on Sloan huh."