𝐰 𝐨 𝐥 𝐟 𝐦 𝐨 𝐨 𝐧

ALPHA
{ chapter two }

ALPHA{ chapter two }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My eyes fluttered open the next morning. I stretched my arms before quickly pulling them down as I felt a sharp pain shoot through my side. I gently pulled up the side of my hoodie to see the bandages...so it wasn't a bad dream.

I slowly leaned up and pulled myself out of my bed before heading for my bathroom but before I could place my hand on the door handle, I looked around my room. What the hell? I don't have contacts in or my glasses on, how can I see so clearly?

I rub my eyes and push the thoughts out of my mind. Right now, I just need get to school. Wait, what is that smell? Coffee? How the hell can I smell my mom's coffee from all the way upstairs?

I get ready for school with curiosity running through my head. I throw on my black leather jacket, grab my bag, and keys before walking out of my room. I walked downstairs to see my mom sitting at the kitchen table, talking on the phone.

I walked over behind her and kissed her cheek, "Bye mom."

"Bye sweetie." She whispered softly back to me.

I walked into the garage and smiled at my car. A black 1969 Chevy Camaro Convertible. How did I afford this? I didn't, my dad did right before he passed. It was his last gift to me.

I got in my car, put the keys in my ignition, and cranked it. I covered my ears with a loud groan as the roar of the engine pounded through my head. Why did it sound so loud? I took a few deep breaths before taking my hands off my ears and placing them on the wheel.

✰✰✰✰✰

"Okay, let's see this thing." Stiles said as Scott walked up to him with me right behind him.

Scott lifted up the bottom of his shirt to show his bandages that were placed over his bite.

"Oooh." Stiles said going to touch it.

"Yeah. Woah!" He said making Stiles bring his hand back, "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

"A wolf bit you? Both of you?" Stiles questioned.

"Uh-huh." We both replied.

"No, not a chance." Stiles replied.

"I heard a wolf howling." I pointed out to him.

"No, you didn't." Stiles told me.