𝐦 𝐚 𝐬 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐩 𝐥 𝐚 𝐧

ALPHA
{ chapter thirty-six }

ALPHA{ chapter thirty-six }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where the hell have you been?" Derek asked wrapping his arms around me as I walked into the Hale house.

Chris had let me and Stiles free.

"Had a run in with the Argents." I told him.

"I will go kill all of them." Derek hissed as his eyes turned red.

"No, you won't. That's why they took me in the first place. You'll be walking right into a trap." I answered.

"Does Scott know?" He asked me as his eyes went back to normal.

"No and he's not going to cause he's in love with Allison and I don't want to damage that for him." I replied.

"Glad you're not dead Dillon." Peter said walking into view.

"Glad you care so much Peter." I pointed out.

Derek and I watched as Peter pulled up a stair top and pulled something out.

"What is that? A book?" Derek questioned.

"No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in? A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records." Peter informed us.

✰✰✰✰✰

"They say he's in some kind of transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws." Derek said getting off of the phone with Isaac.

"That sounds officially terrifying." I muttered looking at the laptop over Peter's shoulder.

"They also say he's starting to move." Derek informed us.

"Okay, look, I think I found something. Looks like what you're seeing from Jackson is just the Kanima's beta shape." Peter pointed out.

"Meaning what? It can turn into something bigger?" I questioned.

"Bigger and badder." Peter said pulling up a picture of the next form of the Kanima.

"He's turning into that? That has wings." Derek pointed out.

"I can see that. Look, somebody actually made an animation of it. Maybe it's less frightening if we-" Peter was cut off as the video screeched causing him to slam closed the computer and Derek and I to stand up straight.