𝐰 𝐨 𝐥 𝐟 ' 𝐬 𝐛 𝐚 𝐧 𝐞

ALPHA
{ chapter eighteen }

ALPHA{ chapter eighteen }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Faster?" I asked as Stiles, Scott, and I were in Derek's Camaro, leading Kate Argent away.

"Much faster." Stiles replied.

I pushed down on the gas pedal and turned onto another road.

"Okay, Dillon, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles said looking through the back window.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." I hissed.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're going to kill us." Stiles pointed out.

I pushed down on the gas speeding up before I heard the screech of brakes.

"They're gone." Scott said from the backseat.

I turned back to look through the window before putting my eyes back on the road while Stiles turned on the police radio he took.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." We heard over the police radio.

I went even faster as we turned into the iron works. I came to a halt as we saw Derek getting shot at.

"Get in." Stiles said to Derek as he opened the door and jumped in the back with Scott.

Derek hopped into the passenger seat and slammed the door shut as Chris Argent started shooting at us.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" I questioned him as I pressed down on the gas taking us out of the building.

"Damn it, I had him." Derek growled.

"Who, the alpha?" Stiles asked him from the backseat.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek shouted.

"Woah, hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles said causing Derek to glare at him.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek said looking at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott chimed in.

"All right, how did you find him?" Stiles questioned.

Derek didn't respond.