𝐜 𝐨 - 𝐜 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐚 𝐢 𝐧

ALPHA
{ chapter nineteen }

ALPHA{ chapter nineteen }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yo." Scott greeted.

"What's up?" Stiles shouted.

"Hey." I said.

Scott, Stiles, and I greeted Chris and Jackson as we saw Chris trying to help Jackson with his car.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked.

"Hey, Scott. Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look." Chris told him.

"There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." I pointed out from the passenger seat.

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles asked as I opened the door, "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

Jackson walked over as I got out of the Jeep.

"Hey," Chris said opening the driver door to Jackson's car, he turned the key in the ignition and it cranked, "Told you I knew a few things about cars."

Chris walked off, getting in his car, and driving away.

"What, are following me now?" Jackson asked as Scott and Stiles got out of the car as well.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot. You almost gave away everything right there." Scott responded pissed off.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked.

"He thinks you're the second beta." Scott stated.

"What?" He questioned.

"He thinks you're me!" Scott said punching Stiles' Jeep.

"Dude, my Jeep." Stiles groaned.

"I could hear your heart beating from a mile away—literally! Now he's thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't want to kill you too!" Scott shouted.

Scott went punch the Jeep but Stiles pulled him back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, okay, okay—how about we just step away from Stiles's Jeep?" Stiles questioned.

"You know what, this is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed...okay?" Jackson said pushing Scott into the Jeep.