𝐢 𝐧 𝐬 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐚 𝐛 𝐥 𝐞

ALPHA
{ chapter fifty-four }

ALPHA{ chapter fifty-four }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dillon's POV
"Can you hear them? It's louder than usual, isn't it?" Stiles questioned as we walked closer to Lydia.

"Well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here. What are the voices telling you?" I asked as Lydia started walking away from us but we kept following.

"Are they saying that Stiles is dying?" Void wondered.

"He is, you know. He's dying." I pointed out.

Lydia turned the corner before she spoke, "Then what do you need me for? You think I can tell you something?"

We laughed as she ran down steps before getting stuck in a dead end.

"Oh, we know you can." He stated.

"I'm not telling you two anything!" She shouted.

"You won't have to. You'll be screaming." He hissed.

"They'll find me. My friends are going to find me." She said before yanking on the bar door.

"You think so? I myself was kind of wondering what they're doing right now. What useless lead they're chasing. I wonder if maybe some of them have bigger problems to deal with right now. Are the really spending every minute looking for you? Or...are they waiting for nightfall? Focused on some hopeless gesture to pass the time." I pointed out as we sat at the steps behind Lydia.

She turned to us, "What do you want?"

"More." Void said standing up and walking towards her.

"More what?" She wondered.

"The Trickster stories are all about food, Lydia. The Coyote, the Raven, the Fox. They're all hungry. I'm the same. I just crave something a little different. I eat what you feel and I'm insatiable."

✰✰✰✰✰

Void and I trapped Lydia in another part of the building with us.

"They're here and I don't need to scream to know that they're going to kill you both." She pointed out.

"Good, because that's exactly why I brought you." Void told her.

"We needed to know when they'd be close enough. When our own death was closing in." I said pulling one of Noshiko's tails out of my pocket before the Oni appeared.

Lydia stepped behind them as they all pulled out their swords at us. They stepped towards us and I broke the tail in half.

✰✰✰✰✰

"What does it mean?" I heard Isaac ask.

"It means their has been a change in ownership." Void stated as him and I stood in front of the Onis.

"Now they belong to me." I pointed out.

Allison pointed her bow at us and all the Onis pulled back their swords before they started fighting.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac asked as they started losing to my Onis.

"You can't!" Noshiko shouted.

An Oni slashed a sword across Isaac's stomach before Allison shot it with a silver arrow, killing it. She seemed proud before another Oni stabbed their sword right through her. I smirked before Void and I walked away.

Scott's POV
"Allison!" I heard Lydia scream.

I caught Allison before she hit the ground as the Oni disappeared.

"Allison." I muttered.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" She asked me.

"She's okay. Yeah," I answered before placing my hand over hers trying to take her pain but I couldn't, "I can't. I can't take your pain."

"It's because it doesn't hurt." She told me.

"No." I replied as tears fell down my face.

"It's okay." She answered.

"Allison." I mumbled.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott-Scott McCall." She softly said.

"Don't, please, don't." I muttered.

"Tell Dillon when you get her back that I'm sorry for what I did to her." She whispered.

"I will. I will." I replied.

"You have to tell my dad." She said before she stopped moving.

"Allison?" I asked.

My heart shattered as I heard her heartbeat stop. I leaned down kissing her forehead as I sobbed.