𝐦 𝐨 𝐫 𝐞 𝐛 𝐚 𝐝 𝐭 𝐡 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐨 𝐨 𝐝

ALPHA
{ chapter fourty-seven }

ALPHA{ chapter fourty-seven }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I opened my eyes. I was inside of a locker. Was I dreaming again? Or was this real? I couldn't tell the difference anymore. I pushed on the locker trying to get it to open. I kept hitting it until it finally opened. I was in the locker room. I walked out into the hallway, it was empty. There was only one classroom door open. I walked in to see the nemeton there. I hesitantly placed my hand on it and vines wrapped around my hand.

I shot up from my bed in the loft breathing deeply. I had been dreaming again.

"Hey, are you okay?" Derek asked tiredly sitting up next to me.

"Yeah, it was just dream...what are you doing here?" I questioned when I realized something.

"What are you talking about? We live together." He pointed out.

"Yeah but no, right now you were captured by the Calaveras and Braeden and I are in a motel in Mexico looking for you." I answered.

He didn't respond as the loft door slid halfway open. I slowly got up from the bed walking over to it.

"Angel wait." Derek said jumping out of bed.

I opened it the rest of the way before walking through it. I was in the woods where the nemeton was. Several stadium lights came on, shining down on me.

"It's a dream. This is just a dream. It's just a dream, get it out of your head, Dillon. You're dreaming. All right? So, wake up, Dillon. Wake up, Dillon. Wake up!" I screamed holding my head.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was back in the bed at the motel that Braeden and I were staying at in Mexico. The sun was up and shining in my face through the windows.

"Hey, time to get your ass up. I think I know where Derek is being kept." Braden told me as she walked out of the bathroom.

✰✰✰✰✰

"And you couldn't wake up?" Braden asked me as we rode in my car to the place we think Derek is.

"Nope and it was beyond terrifying. You ever hear of sleep paralysis?" I wondered.

"Not really, do I want to?" She questioned.

"Have you ever had a dream where you feel like you're about to wake up but you can't move or talk?" I asked.