𝐨 𝐦 𝐞 𝐠 𝐚

ALPHA
{ chapter twenty-two }

ALPHA{ chapter twenty-two }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I pressed my lips back to Derek's harshly as he flipped us back over so he was hovering over me. We were in my room while Scott was at Allison's and my mom was at work. His lips trailed down my jawline as they found their way to my neck. We both heard a loud, ear-piercing scream in the distance causing us both to stop. I sighed realizing what was about to happen.

I leaned my head against Derek's bare chest, "3...2...1" I stated and as soon I said 1 my phone started ringing with calls from Scott and Stiles.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna block both of them one day." I announced causing Derek to let out a breathy laugh and lay next to me.

I picked my phone up and called Stiles back first knowing his little spastic self would keep calling me until I answered and Scott would just come find me.

"What, Stiles? I'm a little busy." I told him as Derek twirled my hair between his fingers.

"I need your help. Lydia. She ran away from the hospital." He said frantically

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I heard her scream, which I'm pretty sure you heard." He told me.

"I'll help you," I said with a sigh looking over at Derek who looked annoyed, "Where are you at?"

"At the hospital. Scott's on his way." He told me.

"I'll be there in 10."' I informed him before hanging up.

I looked at Derek with a sigh.

"Why can't you just stay here?" He asked me with a smirk as I felt him place his hand on my thigh underneath the covers.

"As much as I would love that, I have to help him." I told him.

I pecked his lips before getting out of my bed. I saw Derek's clothes on the ground. I slid back on my bra before putting on a tight black tank top. I grabbed his boxers and black jeans from the ground and tossed them to him. I quickly put my underwear back on and slid back on my black ripped jeans. I looked back at Derek to see him watching me, he had put his jeans on and was sitting on the side of my bed. I grabbed his black leather jacket and put his on instead of my own. I went and stood between his legs placing my hands on his cheeks

"I much rather stay here and get back to what we were doing but I got to go." I informed him and he slightly nodded before he placed his hands on my ass, bringing me closer to him, kissing me hard.