𝐚 𝐥 𝐩 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐚 𝐜 𝐭

ALPHA
{ chapter fourty-five }

ALPHA{ chapter fourty-five }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Derek!" I yelled slapping him again.

We had found him knocked out in an elevator.

"Derek, come on." I shouted slapping him again before shaking his face.

I pulled my hand back, balling it into a fist before going to punch him but he opened his eyes and caught my fist in front of his face.

"Where is she?" He asked looking around.

"Jennifer? Gone with-gone with my mom." I answered.

"He took her?" He wondered.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?" Stiles pointed out.

"The police are coming right now and we got to get the hell out of here." I said pulling him up by his hand.

"What about Cora?" Derek questioned.

"She's with Peter and Isaac." I told him.

✰✰✰✰✰

Derek and I pulled up to where Isaac, Chris, and Allison were standing. We both hopped out of the car.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked.

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us." I answered.

"We have to go right now." Derek said getting Cora out of the other car and putting her in his.

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris wondered.

"Jennifer took mom." I replied as Derek got back in the car.

"What about Scott? Dillon, where's Scott?" Allison questioned.

I looked at her with a sigh, "He's with Deucalion."

✰✰✰✰✰

Cora coughed as she laid in the loft bed while Derek sat beside her and Isaac stood next to him. Peter and I sat on the staircase. The spell between me and Jennifer had broken.

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know." Derek answered.