𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

ALPHA
{ chapter six }

ALPHA{ chapter six }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Scott, what's going on?" I questioned the next day at school as I saw him growling as he approached the school doors.

"Derek. He won't stay away from Allison!" He said loudly.

"Scott, calm down. What did he do?" I wondered.

"He brought her jacket back." He hissed.

"Really? He brought her jacket back? That's why you're so mad?" I questioned unimpressed.

I mean, really? A jacket? Wow. So bad and evil.

"I'm going to confront him." He stated.

"I wouldn't." I told him as he walked out the front door.

I looked down the hall before looking back at the door, "Shit."

I ran outside to see Scott already riding down the road and into the woods on his bike. I ran over to my car and quickly got in, going after him. I pulled in front of the Hale house just as Scott rode up.

"Scott, I wouldn't." I said jumping out of my car.

"Derek! Derek!" Scott shouted throwing down his helmet and bike before walking towards the house.

"Aw shit." I muttered to myself walking up next to him.

"Do you smell that?" He asked me.

Before I could respond to his question, I saw Derek at the end of the front porch. I nudged Scott's shoulder and nodded towards Derek.

"Stay away from her! She doesn't know anything!" Scott yelled.

"Yeah?" He said jumping off the porch and walking over to the both of us, "What if she does? You think your little buddy Stiles can just google werewolves, and now you got all the answers, is that it? You don't get it yet, Scott, but I'm looking out for you. Think about what could happen. You're out on the field. The aggression takes over. And you shift in front of everyone."

Derek continued as he picked up Scott's lacrosse stick, "Your mom, all your friends. And when they see you...everything falls apart," He finished as he clawed through the netting.

Derek tossed up his lacrosse stick, we both looked up to catch it, but when we looked back, Derek was gone.

"I'm done. I'll see you at home." Scott asked picking up his bike.