𝐜 𝐨 𝐝 𝐞 𝐛 𝐫 𝐞 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐫

ALPHA
{ chapter twenty-one }

ALPHA{ chapter twenty-one }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I had been driving around the town looking for any sign of Derek or Kate Argent. I couldn't find anything. So currently,  I'm walking through the woods again trying to catch a scent. That's when I remembered how we got the alpha to the school. A loud howl. My howl. If it could attract the alpha to me, maybe it could lead me to Derek. It was worth a try. I felt myself transition. My eyes, my claws, my fangs. I let out a very loud howl. I backed up looking for any sign of him. Listening for anything. A few moments later, I heard a loud howl in the distance. Derek's howl. I immediately took off in that direction. I ran until I was only a few feet from the Hale house. I found the trap door that led to underneath the house. I walked through the long, dark tunnel. I approached a large bronze sliding door. I slammed it open to see Derek chained up with electricity wires taped to his right hand and his side.

"Dillon." Derek whispered looking up at me.

He seemed very weak and tired.

"Derek." I said relieved to have found him before I ran over to him.

I quickly broke off a chain that was bounding his hand but when I went to break the other one, we heard footsteps.

"Somebody's coming. Hide." He said quietly to me.

I backed into the shadows as Derek put his hand back above his head, seemingly as though that hand was still chained up.  A man walked into the room with a wooden baseball bat.

"Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college." He said holding up the bat in his hand.

As the man went to swing, Derek caught it with his unchained hand.

"I brought a little help too." Derek told him as I walked out of the shadows.

The man turned to look at me before Derek punched him in is his face, knocking him out. I went back over to Derek, stepping over the man's body.

"So this is the fourth time I have saved your life." I pointed out as I pulled the wires off his torso.

"Yeah, yeah." He replied as I pulled the wires taped to his right hand off as well.

As I went to break the chain holding Derek's other hand back, I heard someone speak behind me.

"Dillon, wait." I heard Scott say.