𝐡 𝐞 𝐚 𝐫 𝐭 𝐦 𝐨 𝐧 𝐢 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫

ALPHA
{ chapter fifteen }

ALPHA{ chapter fifteen }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The three of us sat together in detention.

"Excuse me, sir? Uh, I know it's detention and all, but, uh, I'm supposed to be at work, and I don't want to get fired." Scott spoke up.

"Same here." I said slightly raising my hand.

Mr. Harris looked up at us, smiled, before he kept writing on his paper.

"You knew I would heal." Scott said to Stiles.

"Yep." He replied.

"So you did that to help me learn?" Scott asked.

"Yep." Stiles answered.

"But partially to punish me." He pointed out.

"Yeah. Well, that one's obvious." Stiles informed him.

"Dude, you're my best friend, and I can't have you being angry with me." Scott told him.

"I'm not angry anymore. Look, you have something, Scott. Okay? Whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. So that means you don't have a choice anymore. It means you have to do something." Stiles said to him.

"I know. I will." Scott stated.

"Aww, that was so cute." I pointed out.

"Shove off, Dillon." Scott said slightly pushing my shoulder as Stiles grinned at me.

"All right, all three of you, out of here." Mr. Harris announced.

"Thank you."Scott said as we all picked up our things and left.

✰✰✰✰✰

"Why's the door unlocked?" I wondered as Scott and I walked into the clinic.

He shrugged before we heard yelling and rushed to the back. We saw Deaton in a chair with his arms tied behind him and Derek holding him up.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Scott, Dillon, get out of here." Deaton yelled.

Derek punched him across the face knocking him out.

"Stop! Stop!" Scott shouted.