𝟎𝟕| 𝟐𝟗𝟏𝟎𝟒𝟓: 𝐧𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭, 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚.

"𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞," Emma said.

     "She's probably just following Mom's orders," Norman replied, "Mom used to suspect us at first, but it doesn't seem like that now."

     "I wonder what happened."

     "Thoughts, Ray? Y/n?"

     "I'd like to hear what you're thinking, Norman," Ray said.

     "I think Mom did something behind the scenes so she won't have to make a move herself."

     "What do you mean?" Emma asked.

     "Think like Mom. What's the easiest situation you could hope for?"

     "Uhm..."

     "Knowing your target's every move without ever having to do anything yourself."

     "But, you said there are no listening devices or hidden cameras," the room went silent before Emma came to a realization.

     Y/n seemed to realize too, "no... it couldn't be."

     "That's right. I think-"

     "There's another person," Ray cut Norman off, "they're keeping an eye on us. Most likely someone among the kids."

     "So there's a traitor." Emma gasped while Y/n sighed. A traitor.

     The conversation was interrupted by a bell, dinner time. The four children went downstairs to help set up the meal and Emma got distracted by one of the kids, Phil, then Gilda, then Mama, and then Krone. Emma started to panic.

     Y/n noticed Emma was lost in thought and smiled at her, "Come on Emma, we gotta set up dinner." Y/n skipped away, placing down plates and helping the little children into their seats.

     The night went on as usual, dinner, a little extra free time, then to bed. Y/n couldn't sleep, she was too busy thinking about one of the children being a traitor. I don't want to suspect anyone, yet we have to suspect everyone. This is difficult. I just wish everything was normal so we wouldn't even have to worry about stuff like this.

     While Y/n was pondering about what lies ahead, Mama and sister Krone were having a conversation of their own, "are you enjoying it here?"

     "O-oh of course," Krone sweated, "your children are a delight. They're all so intelligent and very well behaved."

     "Quite, and speaking of which, you've been on your best behavior as well."

     "Yes."

     "It's good you're trying to gain their trust, you've even played tag with them. I was worried you might be too spontaneous, but it's been fine. You're just insurance. The only reason I called for you in the first place was simply to make sure that the products were protected. So you see, those who know the secret are not your concern, all you have to do is keep working hard. Pretend to be obedient to me and laugh about having leverage."

     Krone scoffed in surprise. "I-I would never."

     "Your sole purpose for being at this house is to act as my pawn," Mama stood from her desk and walked to the sister, "but, if you behave, I'll award you the Mom position that you so desire. You have my word." Mama held Krone's cheek in the palm of her hand while the sister sweated in fear, "now I know you're a smart girl, so try not to make anymore errors."