𝟑𝟑| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥.

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝. Even though her supplies were limited, she poured tons of love into the dish to make up for it.

   "Sooo goood!" Gilda hummed.

   Don nodded, "how did you make this?"

   "I.. cooked it..?" Y/n smiled.

   "But how could you possibly make it be so delicious!?"

   "I just did it like Musica taught, step by step."

   "Shut up! This is so unfair, anything you do you're the best at."

   "Probably because she's a genius."

   "Damn you!!"

   Musica chimed in, "you two also did a great job with the fire!" Rossi and Mark smiled bashfully as they ate.

   Y/n finished by serving herself some of the soup and sat next to Ray. He took a sip and smiled, "it's really good, Y/n, thank you."

   She blushed but accepted the compliment, "I'm glad everyone likes it... but I did it just like she told me, so I don't know what makes it so special.."

   "Well you were the best cook at home so maybe you have cooking magic," he joked. His mind went back to their childhood, the time they talked to each other about what they'd do once they got 'adopted'.

   "What's your answer? What would you do once you go outside?" Ray asked.

   Y/n tapped her chin, "hmm, I'm not sure. There's tons of things to do out there. Maybe I'd start my own bakery or learn how to ride a bike. Although, my only wish would be that you guys were still with me!"

   "When we get out of here, you should open that bakery you talked about..."

   Y/n's eyes widened and was surprised he remembered that, though should she be? He did remember his own birth. "As long as you run it with me, you could start your own library there..."

   He nodded and smiled at her, taking her hand in his, "I like that idea."

   Soon enough, everyone finished their soup and were now looking at the map, seeing how far they've gotten in the past three days. Sung-Joo pointed, "you want to head south-east towards this area. Then you should leave the forest from the northern side, and walk around it."

   "From the north?" Emma questioned.

   "If we went straight south-east, we'd have to pass through 'wild demon' territory," Musica replied.

   "Take the long way, and you'll meet nothing but wilderness. No 'demon' settlements around that area either. We should be done with this forest within five days. After that, it'll take a single day more for you to reach your goal. In the meanwhile, you should learn something useful. Musica and I shall be your tutors."

   Y/n had been practicing her aim with the bow and arrow. After hitting a bullseye, she wiped her brow and handed the bow to the next in line.

   "That was awesome, Y/n!" Dominic cheered.

   "Thanks Dom!" She smiled and patted his head, then caught Sung-Joo and Musica's conversation.

   "We'll have to cross a river, and for that, there's no choice but to go outside. I'll go alone first and schout the area."

   "Take care."

   Y/n followed Sung-Joo, "are you going up?"

   "Aye."