𝟏𝟑| 𝟎𝟏𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟓: 𝐚𝐡, 𝐫𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

"𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧... 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬?" Gilda questioned.

     "It's fine, you guys," Norman smirked as he walked to the front of the group, "no need to worry. We'll hear you out."

     "Excellent! It's best if we cooperate so we can each achieve our goals. You all want to break out of here and I want to eventually become Mom of this house. The plan is to drag Isabella down from her position, and then seize it for myself."

     "You want to be a Mom?" Don asked.

     "To prove that I mean it, you kids aren't the only ones who want to break free from this," Sister Krone unbuttoned her shirt a little to reveal six digits printed on her neck, "are you aware of the management system here? Girls who meet certain conditions and live until the age of 15 are usually presented with two different paths when they're about to be shipped out; continue and die, or aim to become a Mom."

     "What conditions?"

     "High test scores and the Mom's recommendation. Meet those two requirements, and it's possible to survive without escaping if you're a girl."

     "Only girls? Gilda repeated.

     "Although, I don't recommend it. They make it so you're never allowed to leave the premises," Sister Krone unbuttoned her shirt more to reveal a large scar on her chest.

     "What is that?" Y/n gasped.

     "There's a chip inside. And with it, if you step one foot outside the farm, an electric current triggers and causes your heart to stop. But at the same time, if your heart stops for some other reason, it acts as a transmitter that notifies the higher ups."

     "We were right about not being able to kill them," Norman said.

     "Because of this chip, I can only live on the farms. That's why I want to live in the best way this place has to offer. Even if it's fake, being a Mom means you get to feel more human. But to achieve that, I have to remove Isabella. If all of you escape, she'll be the one who's blamed for it. Trust me, I won't stop you when you make a run for it, it actually benefits me."

     "You won't ship us out?" Gilda tilted her head.

     "Of course not. So," Krone lifted her arms up, "let's cooperate!" Everyone stayed quiet when Norman smirked, "how about it?"

     He was about to shake the tall woman's hand when Y/n interrupted, "Norman, wait a sec. I want to make sure of something."

     "What is it?"

     "How can we be sure you're not going to betray us in the end?"

     "Are you saying you don't trust me?"

     "Answer!" Y/n shouted angrily.

     "My, my, Y/n. You're not like yourself today," Sister taunted, "alright, if Ray goes and tattles on me to Mom, you can destroy me. Meanwhile, if I tell Mom that Ray's acting like a double agent, then all of you will go down with him. So you see, neither of us will snitch, because we can't." She crouched down to Y/n's level, "do you trust me now?"

     "Yeah, sure."

      "I guess we have a deal then," Norman and Krone shook hands, staring into each other's eyes. She let go first, "I know a lot of info about this place that may be helpful for you to know and I'm willing to share it with you all! It's proof of my good will! If you're interested, why don't you drop by my room tonight?" Krone waved a little as she left the five children to ponder their decision.