𝟏𝟒| 𝟎𝟏𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟓: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐤𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭.

𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲, Emma and Norman were at Sister Krone's door. The two nodded at each other before knocking. Muffle footsteps approached them, then the door opened. Sister Krone smiled menacingly at them as they entered the room, the door closing behind them.

     "We're allies now. So, ask me anything," Krone held her doll, it's head almost falling off its body.

     Norman's eyes widened in fear, then relaxed, "so we can ask whatever we want?"

     "Yes! It can be about the farm, or even headquarters."

     "Then..."

     "Show it to us," Emma said, "the thing that receives signals from our trackers."

     "Oh, of course." Sister Krone walked over to them and dropped the 'pocket watch' into Norman's hand. He flipped it open for the two to see the display screen. One green dot was shown on the map, "there's not a lot to it, is there? It shows the current location, but doesn't say who it is. So, you knew that there were tracking devices."

     "Yeah, we found out from Mom," Norman said, still looking at the small screen, "but we don't know where they are or how to destroy them."

     "Do you know, Sister?" Emma asked.

     "Yes, they're found in your ear," Krone pointed to her ear, "right around here, on the left. I don't really know how to break them, but I do know that if they're broken, it notifies the tracking tool and HQ. You'd either have to take it out, or just cut that part off."

     "How? There are no sharp blades here," Norman said.

     "There is one, a scalpel."

     "There's no medicine outside, and I don't wanna start our escape with blood loss or infections."

     "The infirmary has medicine and anesthesia you could use. Tools as well. Now, the supplies should last at least five kids. I can teach you how to use them. I'll even lend you the key. Since that's settled, anything else?"

     "How old are you exactly?" Emma questioned, "and have you always been a product?"

     Krone shook her head, "it's pretty rude of you to ask a lady her age. But, I'm gonna let it slide this time. I'm twenty-six. I was born and raised at this house. Though, not here at plant three, mind you."

     "There's more than one?" Norman asked.

     "And from what I saw on the records, it seems Isabella is thirty-one."

     "Tell me, have you seen the outside?"

     "Not once. Oh? Did you think that I'd lie and say yes? I haven't. But there are humans out there. The higher ups and adults make all the food that you kids eat. However, there are humans that bring your clothes and supplies from outside. I've seen them at headquarters once. And it seemed like they were all in equal standing with each other. What you all need to do is get mixed in with the humans who won't get eaten."

     "So, just how long have the demons been around?" Emma spoke up.

     "Demons? Oh, you must mean them."

     "And how did the world get like this? If you know."

     "I don't."

     "Where is this house located?"