•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•

||𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔?||

||𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔?||

[𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟹 ᴘᴍ]

The headlines broke all round the world leaving the fans going crazy with the sudden news of their favourite maknae's health conditions. The fans were left devastated as they crowded outside of the Seoul hospital just to get the news of him being alright.

A thick tension hung in the air as you all sat in the outside of the cabin silently waiting for the doctors to give you all any news about his whereabouts. After the dreadful incident when the medical support arrived, they wasted no time and took him to the hospital.

From the further corner you were sitting, you could see the grey upsetting clouds hanging around the members, they all looked disheartened. Taehee kept on shredding tears asking everyone, every now and then if he was going to be alright and they all tried giving her the comfort she needed.

Dropping your eyes to the ground, you let your helpless tears to continuously fall, you took some solace in knowing that he was strong enough to fight this. You knew, no one could come forward to give you the comfort you needed. Soon the doctor coming outside made you stand up immediately as he started speaking.

"Mr.Jeon had been overworking himself, starving himself and the lack of sleep was the reason behind him collapsing and starving for days lead to the vomiting of blood. I'd suggest for him to take a week off his work and take rest as much as possible, if possible I'd recommend for him to visit a therapist. For now we've given him an injection to make him rest and he won't be waking up until tomorrow morning. There is nothing else to worry about just take a good care of him."

The doctor soon left as Namjoon thanked him, leaving them all behind with now in much relief. Just like that another hour passed and the members discussed among themselves on who would stay with Jungkook before Yoongi started speaking.