DYOSANIHADES69

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I don't plagiarize or copy other's work since I have my own mind and creativity.

This story may contain content of an adult mature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please exit now. The posts and pages within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, suggestive pictures, or graphic violence. Reader discretion is advised.

THANK YOU!

This story is not affiliated with my previous mafia stories, it's a new set of characters. I hope you will not get confuse. I hope you will support this story, thank you so much!

Alexandría Giovanna De Rossi is not your typical rich girl who is spoiled brat. She lives in a huge mansion in the exclusive village with her father. She doesn't know who is her mother.

The De Rossi owns a big a company located in London, United Kingdom. She grew up with her filipina nannies. She has a italian-filipino blood due to her grandmother in father side who is a pure blooded filipina married to a italian businessman who owns a group in underground society.

She's the sole heiress of her father's fortune that is why she's heavily guarded by her father's men. They accompany her wherever she goes.

One day, her father commanded that she have to go to Philippines and live as a commoner, a simple life with her two nannies. Her luxury life with her father will change.

DYOSANIHADES69
2021