Chapter 32

Author's POV

"What are you doing here?" Claudia asked in her raspy voice. She did not once raise her head to meet his eyes.

"How are you?" He asked, purposely avoiding her question. He made her turn towards him, wiping her eyes.

Her silence answered Finn's unasked questions. "I know there is something that you are hiding. And it's okay to not tell. But let me make this clear to you, that you are not alone. You have everyone with you, who are willing to help you." Gently squeezing her hands, he adorably smiled at her.

"I am here", He stated firmly, caressing her head lovingly. " I am not asking you to replace Aaron with me. Never do that, I am very much aware of the fact that he has a special place in your heart. But a little place somewhere at the corner will do for me." She chuckled at his little speech.

His poor attempts to distract her accomplished. But their moment was disturbed by a black car, which passed by the deserted road.

That caught their attention but just for a while, till then the car had vanished. Something inside Finn's head was alarmed but he just shrugged it off.

"Well... You didn't answer my question?", he asked capturing her attention. She was in a daze but was soon broken when Finn lightly shook her, raising his right eyebrow.

"Do I get that 'little' space? Kenny boy won't mind that, or will he?", he mumbled the last part to himself, fidgeting with her bracelet.

The green-eyed girl nodded her head. "Don't worry, you owned it long back", Claudia said, lifting her body from the ground. Dusting her denim pants, she slid her bag strap on her shoulder. Her bracelet jiggled while doing so.

Crying won't get her anywhere. She needs to find a way, she thought.

Making her mind she walked off from the graveyard leaving Mr Hendrix behind in thinking. He smiled when he realised her words. Morosely glancing at the tomb he muttered, "I kept your promise, mate."

He turned his head and sighed when didn't spot her. Brushing his finger on his Rolex watch dial he smirked at himself.

He stood up, ready to leave. The crunching of the leaves echoed for every step he took. As he came out of the graveyard, he looked around at the deserted road. He panicked when his gaze didn't catch sight of Claudia.

It was just a few minutes ago she left. The road was a straight path. You could easily locate a person who is 100 miles away.

The sides of the road were covered with wild trees and bushes. There were no chances that she could go in those tree sides for a stroll or something.

He jogged around the road to find some clue or anything related to Claudia. Just as he walked a few distances away from the graveyard, his foot collided with a strap of something. He frowned looking down at the bag. Picking it up, he stared at the familiar bag closely, only to realise that it was none other than Claudia's, which she had draped on her shoulder before leaving.

Finn was no stupid. He knew from the start that something like this is going to take place. And being in a gang you face these kinds of situations every other day.

But now it wasn't some stranger but his sister, who is being harmed.

Being a member of a gang you must always keep a hawk-eye to your surrounding and every little suspicious action.

Running the wheels in his brain, he finally connected the dots.

Texting everyone he glanced down at the bag in his hand, he took it with him.

Finn might behave like a spoiled brat sometimes but when it comes to his friends or family's life he turns into a 'no-nonsense guy'. He knows how to handle situations like these and so he arranged a meeting instead of wasting his time in running on the road like a madman.

He made a silent prayer and started his car making his way towards the 'King's Mansion'.

.............................

At King's Mansion, Kenneth's Study Room.

The whole study room was eerily silent. Everyone was lost in their world with loads of questions in their minds.

They were staring at Finn, not so patiently, waiting for him to reveal the reason for this so-called 'Emergency Meeting'.

Finn cleared his throat and kept the bag which belongs to Claudia in front of the table.

Cullan was about to ask about the owner of the bag but before he could utter a single word, Finn answered.

"Claudia".

Kenneth shook his head as he thought that his mind was playing games with him.

"Come again?", Kenneth inquired. Though he knew the answer still he asked to calm his terrified heart.

" You heard it right", Finn nodded at Kenn. "She is kidnapped".

"Wha-", Kenn whispered to himself.

***********

Vote, Comment and Share!🌻
Have a great day!😘