Chapter 16

Kenneth's POV

"Listen dear, I don't think I will be back home for dinner. Same goes to your father. Here I am at your aunt's house and she is insisting me to stay. You see, we didn't once got time for ourselves so  I will be staying here for tonight. But don't worry I will be back tomorrow morning. As for you dad, he out of town for some business work so he will probably be back after 2 days or something-"

"Yes mom. I got it. And let me remind you l am not a child anymore. I am capable of taking care of myself and Kelly as well." I rubbed my forehead in frustration. Sigh.

Urgh!! Why don't she hang up the call already.

"Nonsense! Now shut up and listen to me. You both have your dinner on time. Don't forget to heat it up before you have it. And both of you go to bed on time. If I get to know that you both were watching movies till late night then you both will be having salad and boiled vegetables for a whole week." There was silence. A pin drop felt in the corridors.

Did she just threatened me?! The gangleader!?!

"I-" before I could say anything she hung up.

"Okay now bye. Mumma loves you."

'She knows that you are 24 and not 4 right?'

I doubt that.

I looked around to make sure no one heard our conversation.

Phew!

Right now I am not alone. I have my whole gang present in my study room. We are having a meeting. To tell you the truth the meeting would be started till now if my mom wouldn't had called. Which was one hour before. Yes! For whole freaking one hour she lectured me.

I made my way towards my study room. I frowned as I heard some noises from inside. I twisted the door knob and it clicked open.

As I forwarded my right foot near entrance and pushed the door open only to be stunned by the scene in front of me.

"Nooo! Its not the way you play!"

"How dare you touch my horseeee!"

"Oh wait! Where is my elephant?"

Ryder was sitting on the right side of the table looking confused. Cullan was shamelessly sitting on my table with folded legs. And not to forget with his shoes on. Finn was sitting a bit far from the table looking all bored. As if this is the last place he wants to be at.

Who does he thinks he is? Cindrella's step-mom?

And Grey you ask?

Grey was......literally under the table busy searching for his....elephant?

Unbelievable!

Oh! And by the way they are playing chess- no!

Snake and ladder?

Seriously!

They are using chess pieces to play snake and ladder?! Interesting.

Note the sarcasm.

"Okay, now its Finn's turn to roll the dice" Cullan announced clapping his hands while pushing the dice towards Ryder by his foot.

Ryder passed the dice towards Finn giving a disgusting look to Cullan.

Finn rolled the dice a bit in his palms then out of nowhere he threw the dice.

Everthing happened in slow motion then. I was still standing near the entrance.