Chapter 14

Kenneth's POV

The whole week passed by in a blur. And  here comes the most awaited weekend.
The party.

'Inshort... Grey's girlfriend's friend's parents wedding anniversary party. Sigh.😥' My mind butted in.

Please...dont irritate me. Not today.

'Let's see' 😉

We are now on our way the place where the party is being held. Grey is driving the car because only he knows the address to the party house. I am seated on the passenger seat. Cullan, Ryder and Finn are in the back. Cullan is playing some weird game on his phone. Finn is busy listening to songs on his headphones and Ryder is doing some of his 'important' work. On phone.

And l??

Just...thinking. I dont know but thinking about this party-

Screech....

The sudden halt of the car breaks my chain of thoughts.

I looked outside of the window to see a two storey house. Its dark outside but the house is noticeable because of the fairy lightings. The party must be in backyard because the front yard is eerily silent.

"Here we are" Grey exclaimed excitedly making us realise that we had reached our destination. Excitement to meet his girlfriend not the partyy.

'Our destination'

Ignoring my mind I got out of the car. Cullan and Grey were the first one to literally jump out of the car.
Grey for his girlfriend and Cullan for his food. Simple.

But when Grey smirked at Cullan I bet there is more to it than it seems.

Ryder and Finn were already out of the car and now following Grey.

Huhh??!

Do I need to remind them that I am the boss!!!

'Take a chill pill'

You just keep your mouth shut!!!!?!

'OKAYYY'

Nevertheless I followed them inside. As we reached near the entrance, Grey called his gf outside. In no time she came to help us in. Grey had this big grin on his face and arms open as soon as he noticed her. She seemed hesitant at first because of us but than she hugged him. Then she turned towards us with a genuine smile on her face.

"Hello everyone! I am Eva. Thanks for coming. My friend would be really happy to know that you all joined us. Come I will introduce you all to them."

"Aww no need to thank us. We are glad we got to atlast meet you. By the way your so sweet." Cullan said and almost went to hug her. She blushed and thanked him softly.

As if the words registered into Grey's mind he pulled Eva to his side and glared hard into Cullan. Ryder and I just chuckled behind them. Finn just rolled his eyes at them.

Cullan? That jackass is busy enjoying the show giving an evil smile to Grey. Ahhh!! He did it on purpose. Eva was surprised and a bit confused.

Oh Eva!

'After meeting that green eyed girl you are really getting comfortable around girls. Huh?. '😆

Not as comfortable as I am around her though. I mumbled unknowingly.

'What-tt!!!'

Urghh.

Then we all went inside. The backyard was beautifully decorated with fairy lights, lamps and ribbons. Impressive.