Chapter 10

Author's POV

2 hours...

   For the past two hours, serious discussion has been going on between Aria and Gray.

   Poor Eva can do nothing but listen, even though she doesn't understand anything. But she always finds the serious expression of her boyfriend amusing. It's really charming. 

   She has always been proud of his lawyer skills. After all, he was the best of best.

   There was not a single case he has failed to solve in all the years she has known him. No wonder he was known as the most recommended lawyer.

   He has been explaining the pros and cons of the case to Aria for the past hours.

    Just when Eva thought she couldn't have enough, their discussion came to an end.
Then the three of them started chatting on random stuffs.

  Suddenly Gray said to Eva that it has been so long, they haven't even spend any time with each other. Listening this Aria was red in embarrassment. She was feeling as if she was a third wheel. Looking at her poor state Eva and Gray burst into fits of laughter.

   Aria was really feeling useless sitting there and listening to their lovey dovey talks. She was praying to God to help her come out of this embarrassing situation. As if listening to her prays.... there entered none other than the great Sir. Cullan.

   Everyone were shocked seeing him there, specially Gray. He was glaring at him. Cullan as usual ignored him and introduced himself to Eva.

Gray sighed.

   Yes this was normal for Gray because whenever Cullan gets bored he invites himself into Gray's office.

   Gray introduced him to Aria and told him to join them in their conversation.

  But but.... the chatter box for the first time was suddenly quiet and  frozen in his spot. Reason?

😂 Aria.

   He was standing and staring at her as if she was only girl in the whole world.

   Gray then noticed that Cullan hasn't taken a seat. He turned around to tell him to sit. But the great Cullan was still staring at Aria as a love struck puppy.😯😂

   Aria was getting irritated by the stares but controlled herself from yelling at him.

   Later Gray and Eva stood up to leave for their mini date. As now Aria has got a company. As they left Cullan sat besides Aria with his hands under his face..... 'still staring'😑

   Aria was now irritated and annoyed as hell. She yelled at him angrily telling him to stop staring at her. She was herself surprised as to from where did this confidence came.

No! 5 more minutes please... Cullan said sounding like a child. Aria turned her head in his  direction with wide eyes and her jaw literally touching the floor.😱

Shameless,
she thought to herself.
In a second all her confidence was out of the window.
To save herself from further  embarrassing she just kept quiet.

   He then kept on telling her about his life, how rude his boss is, about his work, his favourite food, color, about his friends and how they got theirs girlfriends....blah blah blah.

  He also told her how Kenn met his girl, their bickerings, yellings...and what not. In between Cullan was laughing remembering those moments.
He also had a habit of pushing his specs up which were sliding down his nose.
There was someone in the room noticing Cullan's every detail.

Yeah....... she was none other than Aria.

   Her train of thoughts were broken by Cullan. He was complaining to her about how his friends treat him as their servant. Because in their group Cullan was the youngest.
   Unknowingly he folded his hands and legs on the chair. He was telling her how sad he was doing their work ....*their silly work*. He sadly pouted as if thinking those moments.

   Thats it, thought Aria. Till now she was controlling herself. But then she gave up. She laughed. So hard that the tears started to roll down. She was clutching her stomach to control.😂

  That didnt go unnoticed by Cullan. He was proud of himself that he got some emotion out of her. He tried but failed miserably to keep his eyes off her.

   There was something about that day. It was like god was sprinkling love dust from above. That day the three girls were happy.... not with each other but with men. Maybe their man.

   Who knew that Kenn who was shy around girls would be comfortable around Claudy, Cullan the one who doesn't get affected by anyone's glare would literally be frozen when Aria glances at him and Gray who always is a hidden mystery in himself can be a open book in front of Eva.

We don't meet people accidentally, everyone comes in our life for a reason...

*************
Plz vote🌟
Comment 💬
& share with your friends!✌