Chapter 11

Claudia's POV

'Get up'

Hmm

'Get up'

Hmmm....

'Get up you idiot! Your alarm clock is barking for last 10 minutes.'

Can't you just keep quiet. Let me sleep.

'CLAUDIA ROSE WILLIAMS GET UP!! YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT TASK TO COMPLETE OTHER THAN YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP!'

Urghhh!!!
I totally forgot that I am going shopping for Mom and Dad's 25th wedding anniversary this weekend. And they are gonna throw a party which will be held in the backyard of our house.

And as I am their 'only sweet daughter' (as they say it).
I am helping them with the decoration part. So I am going to the mall to buy not only the decorative materials but also a surprise gift from their 'only sweet daughter'.

'Come on now get ready'

Yeah yeah

I literally ran into my bathroom as I checked that I have only one hour to get ready.

Its 9 o'clock already!!!

'You should thank me that I woke you up'

You just keep your mouth shut!

After showering I walked into my closet and decided to wear something comfortable.

I decided to go with light blue jeans and a light pink colored sweatshirt as it was a bit cold outside. And paired it up with white sneakers. Not to forget that cute statement necklace.

My hair were in a messy ponytail with few strands of it framing my face

Then I applied my tinted lipbalm and I am good to go...😆

I took my purse and car keys and got down the stairs for breakfast.

I only have fifteen minutes... ahhhh!

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter and ran outside the house locking the door behind me.

Mom and Dad were out, doing some preparations for the party.

I hurriedly got in my car and started driving to Eva's house.

No I am not going to shop at her house but to pick her up. 😂

Yeah surprisingly she agreed to accompany me.
Poor her, she really ditched her boyfriend for me.
Sadly Aria can't come with us as the bakery should be handled by either of them.

'I would prefer baking over shopping' her words not mine. That's Aria for you.

Whereas Eva and me are a bit of shopaholics.

I spotted Eva leaning against her gate as she was waiting for me.

'Oops! Someone's in trouble' my mind teased.